欢迎来到个人简历网!永久域名:gerenjianli.cn (个人简历全拼+cn)
当前位置:首页 > 范文大全 > 实用文>外贸口语:产品介绍

外贸口语:产品介绍

2023-03-12 08:01:28 收藏本文 下载本文

“倦意斗士”通过精心收集,向本站投稿了18篇外贸口语:产品介绍,下面是小编为大家整理后的外贸口语:产品介绍,仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。

外贸口语:产品介绍

篇1:外贸口语:产品介绍

在外贸中怎样向别人介绍你的产品呢?来看看吧!

A: Nice to meet you!

A见到你很高兴!

B: Nice to meet you!

B:见到你很高兴!

A: My firm has sent me here to inquire about the possibility promoting our product to Japan.

A:我公司派我来这儿询问一下将我方产品销往日本的可能性.

B: How's your product better than the competitor?

B:你们的产品与竞争对手相比好在哪里?

A: Our product is over and above our rival's product. and yet we able to sell it at the same price.

A:我们的产品优于竞争对手的产品,但是我们可以以相同的价格出售。

B: Really'r Please give us your explanation!

B:真的吗?请解释一下!

A: Our product is brightly colored and beautifully designed.

A:我们的产品色彩艳丽,设计精美。

B: Sound impressive.how about its quality?

B:听起来很不错,质量如何?

A: I guarantee its quality. Management and quality control of t product conform to the IS09000,so I strongly recommend product. I'm sure you'll be pleased with it.

A:我可以保证它的质量。该产品的生产质量和 质量制度都符合IS09000标准,因此我强烈推荐该产品。我相信它一定会令你满意的。

B: Maybe they can tind a good market in them now.

B:在我们市场上可能会有很好的销路,现在你们能够提供现货吗?

A; Would you tell us the quantity you are need?

A:能否告诉我们您需求的数量.

B: Well,l'm not sure now. l'd still like to stuy.

B:哦,那我还拿不准;我还得进一步研究一下。

A: Ok.go ahead.

A:好吧。

篇2:外贸交易产品介绍对话

外贸交易中不可少的是产品介绍,一起来看看外贸交易产品介绍对话吧。

同类产品介绍

Strange looking handle on that COffee mug.isn't it'

A:那个咖啡杯的握把看起来很奇怪,不是吗?

We submitted two designs to our buyers. This one.and one with the mug indented to form a grip. They chose this one.

B:我们提供两种样式给本公司客户。这一种,还有另一种是锯齿状的握把,他们选择这一 种。'

What's the advantage? Price.l suppose.

A:它的优点是什么?我想是价格吧!

No.this type cleans better, no crevices between the body and handle joint.

B:不是的,这一种容易清洗,在杯身和握把之间没有缝隙。

What deliveries are you quoting nowadays on orders such as oursv

A:如果我们要订货,几时可以交货呢?

We can make shipment within one month from receipt of order.

B:我们会在接到订单后一个月内交货

A: You don't do much in porcelain tiles and ornaments do you?

A:贵公司不太经营瓷砖和装饰材料,是吗?

B: We do a fair amount in tiles. and in insulators for electrica appliances. But kitchenware and tableware are our mainlines.

我们经营相当数量的瓷砖,以及电器用品的绝缘体。但是厨房用具和餐具是本公司主要系列产品

A I see. Well. keep up the good work. See you later.

A:我明白了:好,继续保持你们的优良业绩吧!下次见.

限定条件订货

A: l'm ready to place an order with you. but only one condition tha the goods are confined to Australia. Can you do that'.

A:我现在准备向你们汀货,但是唯一的条件足货品只限卖给澳大利亚的敝公司,你们能办到吗?

B: Well.l haven't made such arrangements with the factory yet. So l'd like to make sure if it is acceptable to the factory before making a commitment to you.

B:哦,我还未曾跟工厂有过如此的约定,因此在我回答你之前,得先向工厂方面确认一下,这样是否可以接受

A: All right.but l'm busy. How long will it be before you can finish the talk'.

A:好的,但我很忙,你和他们谈话需要多久?

B: I won't be too long,l suppose. Just let me ring them , will you'/

B:我想不会耽搁很久的,请让我打个电话给他们可以吗?

A: Go ahead.

A:请。

B: Thank you.

B:谢谢。

篇3:外贸网上贸易产品介绍对话

这是外贸网上贸易中关于产品介绍的对话,一起来学习吧。

could you tell me something about them产品介绍

a: oh! so many kinds. could you tell me something about them?

噢,这么多种类啊!请你介绍一下好吗?

b: our company on the internet is mainly handling the export of farm products,including grain, bean, walnut, peanut, etc. what kinds of products are you interested in most?

我们网上公司主要经营农产品,如谷物、大豆、核桃、花生等。你对哪种产品最感兴趣?

a: we want to find out if you can supply walnut meat and peanut kernels.

我们想知道你们是否能够提供核桃仁和花生仁。

b: yes, you can. we have many suppliers with good reputation. we have many inquiries and orders recently.

没问题,我们有许多信誉良好的供货商。近来我们接到许多询价和订货。

a: then how about the prices?

价格如何?

b: could you give me an indication of the quantities that you require?

能告诉我们你们所需要的数量吗?

a: walnut meat 100 tons and peanut kernels 80 tons.

核桃仁100吨,花生仁80吨。

b: well, these two commodities are selling quite well and in high demand these days. for walnut meat the price is us$ 1000 per ton, and peanut kernels us$ 700 per tons.

这些产品进来销售得很好,需求量很大,核桃仁的价格为每吨1000元,花生仁每吨700元。

a: that seems rather high for a good customer. will you give me a discount if i pay cash?

这对好顾客来说太高了,如果付现金,你能打折吗?

b: i should think we can come to some kind of agreement.

我想我们可以商量。

a: good. and what about delivery? when can you deliver them?

好。送货怎么样?什么时候可以送到?

b: we have sufficient inventory to meet your present needs. delivery will be made ten days after receipt of your l/c.

我们有足够的库存,能满足你们的需求。收到你方的信用证后10天即可发货。

a: that's good. as to details of the transaction. i'll call you later.

很好。至于交易详情我会给你打电话。

重点讲解

1. it seems that... 据说……

they seem to know what they're doing. 他们好像明白他们做的事情。

it seems/seemed as if.../as though... 看样子……

it always seemed as though they would marry in the end. 久而久之,看来他们终归得结婚。

篇4:外贸产品介绍英语对话

A: Thank you. l'm very glad to be here. As Ms. Tina said. the purpose of my presentation today is to familiarize you with the new EBP. As you probably know. EBP stands for Electronic Book Player. Our company put the original EBP on the market a year ago.but we have since all developed an improved model which we believe will be a big seller in both China and the U. S.

A:谢谢,我很高兴能在这儿演讲。正如蒂娜女士所说,今天我讲演的目的就是向大家介绍新的电子书。我想大家可能已经知道,EBP就是Electronic Book Player(电子书)的缩写。 一年以前我们推出EBP到市场上。之后我们公司又继续研发出一款改良型产品,我们相信在中国和美国都会非常畅销。

B: Ms. Yang.can you tell us in what ways the new EBP is better tIhan the old model?

B:杨女士,您能不能为我们介绍一下新款的EBP在哪些方面比旧款的好?

A: Certainly. First of all.the old model had a rather small screen.so not much information could appear at one time. So on the new model.we have made the screen much bigger and

A:当然。首先旧款因为画面小,所以无法显示很多的信息。而在新款机种中,我们把画面加大了许多。还有……

B : Excuse me.but what are the EBPs mainly used for:

B:对不起,请问EBP最主要的用途是什么?

A: Oh.there are many uses. and I‘ll explain them in detail a little later. First . I'd like to...

A:噢!它有很多用途,稍等一会儿,我会详细地加以说明。首先,我想要…

B : Before you go on. Ms Yang could you tell us if the original EBP sold well in the U. S. '?

B:杨女士,您能否先告诉我们,旧款的EBP在美国是否卖得很好?

A:You were right. Mr. Tim. Your colleagues do want about it.

A:蒂姆先生,正如您所说,您的同事们真的想知道有关EBP所有的一切。

篇5:关于产品介绍生活情景口语

1. The quality of our products is very good.

我们的产品质量很好。

还能这样说:

Our products have high quality.

Our products are superior in quality.

应用解析:

perceived quality 品质认知度;感知质量;

of good quality 上等的,优质的;

quality of life 基本生活质量;

in the quality of 以……的身份

2. We have many patterns for you to choose from.

我们有许多样式供你选择。

还能这样说:

There are many kinds of samples for you to choose.

You can choose from a lot of styles.

应用解析:

pattern oneself after 模仿某人的样子;

pattern sth. on 仿照某物的样式制造

3. Come to see these styles as they all sell very well.

来看看这些款式,他们销量很好。

还能这样说:

Come and see these styles, as they are the best sellers.

These styles are our best salability. Just take a look.

应用解析:

sell on credit 赊销;

sell like wildfire 畅销;

outright sell 卖断交易;

sell at a profit 获利出售;

sell by auction 拍卖

4. That's the latest fashion.

这是最流行的款式。

还能这样说:

That is in vogue.

That is the most popular style.

应用解析:

at (the) latest 最晚;

the latest 最新的新闻;最新的发展;最新的样式

5. You will get your money's worth.

你会觉得经济实惠。

还能这样说:

You will find it economical.

It is a veritable boon.

6. We can give a discount depending on the model number.

我们可以根据型号给予优惠。

还能这样说:

We can make a discount according to the model number.

We can lower the price depending on the model number.

应用解析:

You may depend on it.

肯定无疑,放心好了。

7. We have a clearance sale today.

我们今天清仓大甩卖。

还能这样说:

We have a promotion today.

We offer a sale at a much reduced price.

应用解析:

a sale on cash 现金出售;

a clearance sale 清仓拍卖

8. It's exceptionally good in material and the handicraft is the most exquisite.

这件衣服的料子质地特别好,做工精细。

还能这样说:

Both the material and the handicraft are very good.

This product has excellent material and handicraft.

应用解析:

handicraft 手工艺品;

handicraftsman 手工艺人

9. The gloves were designed for extremely cold climates.

这些手套是为抵御严寒天气制造的。

还能这样说:

The gloves were made for cold days.

The gloves are made to prevent against the coldness.

应用解析:

design sth. as 打算把……作……用;

design on 计划进攻;

design an attack on 图谋攻击……;

design sth. for 打算用作

10. This is your size; it's a lovely dress and looks very smart.

这是您的要的尺寸,这件衣服很漂亮,非常时髦。

还能这样说:

This is the size you want. It is very beautiful and fashionable.

The lovely and fashionable dress which has the right size is yours.

应用解析:

That's about the size of it.

就是这么一回事,真实情况就是这样。

11. The distinction of our product is its light weight.

我们产品的特点就是它很轻。

还能这样说:

The characteristic of our product is that it is very light.

The distinguishing feature of our product lies in its light weight.

应用解析:

a distinction without a difference 名义上的区别;人为的区别;

confer a distinction on sb. 授予某人荣誉、勋章

12. You will get a 40% increase in production upon using this machine.

一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产40%。

还能这样说:

Your products will increase 40% once you use this machine.

You can increase your production at 40% upon using this machine.

应用解析:

go into production 投产;

make a production out of 对……做不必要的发挥;令人讨厌地对……小题大做

13. The product gives us an edge over our competitors.

这种产品可以使我们胜过竞争对手。

还能这样说:

The product makes us competitive.

The product can help us with the opponent.

应用解析:

get an edge over 胜过某人;

on the edge of 在边缘;即将;

sit on the thin edge of nothing 坐的位子很窄,坐得很挤

14. This kind of machine allows one person to perform the tasks of four people.

这种机器可以使一个人顶4个人使用。

还能这样说:

This kind of machine makes one competent to finish four persons' task.

One can perform the tasks of four people with the help of this kind of machine.

应用解析:

so easy a task 很轻松的干活;

too burdensome a task 太累赘的工作;

bend one's back to the task until one's dying day 鞠躬尽瘁,死而后已

15. Could you give us detailed descriptions of the capabilities of your product?

请你把你们产品的性能给我们详细说明一下好吗?

还能这样说:

Could you tell us the capabilities of your product in detail?

I wonder the properties of your product in detail.

应用解析:

answer to the description of sth. 与某人的描述相一致;

beggar description 难以形容

16. One quality of this plastic is that it is almost unbreakable.

这种塑料有个特点是不易断裂。

还能这样说:

The distinction of this plastic is that it is hard to break.

This speciality of the plastic is that it is difficult to be broken.

应用解析:

plastic money 信用卡;

plastic bomb 塑料炸弹;

plastic film 塑胶膜;

plastic casing 塑料盒

17. All products have to pass a strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检验。

还能这样说:

We will check every product strictly before they go out.

We will go through all the products before they are sold.

应用解析:

strictly speaking 严格来说;

be strict with sb. 对某人严格;

in the strict sense 以精密的意义而言,严格说来;

in strict seclusion 完全与世隔绝的

篇6:外贸口语精选

墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

32 We are running on two shifts.

我们实行的工作是两班倒。

33 Almost every process is computerized.

几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

38 Quality is even more important than quantity.

质量比数量更为重要。

39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

40 Do we have to wear the helmets?

我们得戴上防护帽吗?

41 Is the production line fully automatic?

生产线是全自动的吗?

42 What kind of quality control do you have?

你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

44 What's your general impression,may I ask?

不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.

你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

我想也许将来我们可以合作。

49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

51 We would be glad to start business with you.

我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

洽谈中请你们多加关照。

53 We are happy to be of help.

我们十分乐意帮助。

54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

我保证通力合作。

55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

可以让也喂垡幌履忝堑牟?烦铝惺衣穑?

56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

57 You may be interested in only some of the items.

你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

58 I can just have a glance at the rest.

剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.

这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

60 All these articles are best selling lines.

所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

篇7:外贸口语精选

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?

那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

10 That'll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing

那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

12 I can't say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

17 We've got to report back to the head office.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.

谢谢你们的合作。

19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

25 Welcome to our factory.

欢迎到我们工厂来。

26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

27 You'll know our products better after this visit.

参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

29 Then we could look at the production line.

然后我们再去看看生产线。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

篇8:产品问题-外贸实务口语句型及对话

About Products 产品问题   Brief Introduction 商品的质量是对外贸易中价格的基础,所有的交易和谈判都是在商品本身质地的基础上进行的。那也是为什么越来越多的公司希望通过 ISO国际质量体系认证。有了质量保证,买方才会放心,企业也才会有更大的发展。   Basic Expressions   1. We’ve received the sample that you sent us last Sunday.   我们已经收到了上星期天你方寄来的样品。   2. We’ve got here our sales samples Type One and Type Two.   这里是我们一号和二号销售样品。   3. Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.   我们的质量完全以货样为准。   4. We sell goods as per the sales sample, not the quality of any previous supplies.   我们销售产品是以货样为标准,而不是凭过去任何一批货的质量。   5. You know we sell our tea according to our samples.   我们凭货样销售茶叶。   6. You can’t see the difference between these grades.   你可以看看这些等级的差别。   7. These two grades are very much in demand.   这两种等级(的货)目前需求很大。   8. We are in urgent need of these two grades.   我们急需这两种等级的货。   9. The color of the shipment is much darker than that of your previous consignment.   这批货的颜色比上批要暗许多。   10. No doubt you’ve received the rejected samples of the inferior quality goods.   你们一定收到了质量低劣的抽样品。   11. I must advise you of the specifications of the goods.   我必须告诉你货物的规格。   12. Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog?   你们收到了按我方目录所列的产品规格了吗?   13. The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.   质量没问题,只是式样有点过时。   14. We found the goods didn’t agree with the original patterns.   我们发现货物与原来的式样不符。   15. The Double Fish brand is not so bad. The design is fresh and vivid.   双鱼牌不错,图案新颖。   16. The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors. 新产品图案新颖、色泽鲜艳。   17. The difference in quality is no more than usual and indeed unavoidable in this line of goods.   对于这种商品而言,品质上有差别是很常见的,而且的确难以避免。   18. They were carefully examined and picked only this morning.   这些是经过细心挑选、今天早上才摘下来的。   19. This kind of high-powered battery is produced with the latest technology.   这种高能量电池采用的是最新生产技术。

篇9:产品问题-外贸实务口语句型及对话

Substitution Drills   1 Last year Tide detergent had been awarded tip-top quality certificate many times.   Colgate toothpaste   Ford cars   Nike sportswear   去年 汰渍洗衣粉 被多次授予顶级质量证书。   高露洁牙膏   福特汽车   耐克运动衣   2 The quality of products of P&G is high.   dependable   guaranteed   first-class   宝洁公司的产品质量 高。   可以信赖   是有保障的   一流   3 This suit is well - tailored. 这件西装 裁剪 精良。   knitted 编织   selected 选择   designed 设计   4 They’re available in all sizes.   different colors.   various patterns.   各个尺码 的都有。   不同颜色   不同款式   5 A: They’re good in material, fashionable in design and superb in workmanship.   simple in design, small in size and light in weight.   good to look at, easy to operate and convenient to carry.   B: I see. The quality seems all right, but your prices are too high.   材料很好、设计时尚、做工优秀。   设计简洁、尺码不大、重量也很轻。   看上去很好,易操作、携带方便。   哦,原来这样。质量看上去不错,但你们的价格太高了。   6 A: How does it compare with your old models?   the competing products   Japanese make   B: It’s different in many ways.   It gives longer wear.   It’s lighter and much easier to operate.   它与你们的老型号相比如何?   你们的竞争产品   日本制品   在很多方面都不一样。   更耐穿。   较轻,更易操作。   7 A: Will you supply spare parts if we want them?   do the repairs if the machine breaks down after the warranty period?   B: Certainly.We always have the interest of the customers at heart.

篇10:产品问题-外贸实务口语句型及对话

如果 我们需要零部件配件,你们能提供吗?   机器在保修期后坏了,你们修理吗?   当然,我们时刻考虑顾客的利益。   8 A: How long is the warranty?   B: We guarantee our product for two years.   It is guaranteed for one year.   It carries a three-year warranty.   保修期多长时间?   我们的产品保修两年。   保修一年。   三年保修。   9 A: How about repairs after the warranty expires?   B: All repairs are billed at cost.   We’ll only bill you for parts.   The on-site service is $ 500 a year after the warranty.   在保修期过后的修理怎么办呢?   所有的修理都是成本价。   我们只收取零件修理费用。   在保修期外的现场服务是500美金一年。   10 A: What do you think of Model 8? It can serve as a good substitute.   It’s equally good in quality.   It’s very close to the sample.   B: I’m not sure whether the users want exactly the same thing or they may take substitutes.   I’m not sure if we could persuade our users to accept the new specifications.   I have no idea if we could interest our users in your new product.   您认为第八号模型怎么样?它可以作为很好的替代品。   它的质量一样出色。   它与样品非常接近。   我不确定使用者是想要完全一样的东西呢还是替代品。   我不知道我们能否说服用户来接受新规格。   我不知道你们的新产品能否吸引我们的用户。   11 A: I’d like to know if   you accept orders in the buyer’s design and measurement.   the articles could be made especially for our market.   B: Yes, we do. If the order comes to a certain quantity.   That can be done. We can arrange production to meet your requirement.   Certainly. We can make products according to buyer’s samples.   我想知道 你们是否按买方的设计和尺寸接受订单。   货物能否按我们的市场特别制造   是的,我们可以。如果订单达到一定的数量的话。   可以做到。我们可以安排生产满足您的要求。   当然。我们可以根据买方的样品生产。   12 A: Our users like the   material, but they don’t care for the color and design.  

篇11:产品问题-外贸实务口语句型及对话

craftsmanship, but they don’t care for the style.   pattern, but they don’t care for the material.   B: What’s their preference?   What do they prefer?   我们的用户喜欢 这材料,但是他们不喜欢颜色和设计。   做工,但他们不喜欢款式。   款式,但他们不喜欢材料。   他们的偏好是什么?   他们喜欢什么

篇12:产品问题-外贸实务口语句型及对话

B: Well, as this is the first deal between us, we agree to give you an one-percent discount as a special encouragement.   A: 1%? That’s too low a rate. Could you see your way to increase it to 2%?   B: I’m afraid we have really made a great concession, and could not go any further.   A: It seems this is the only proposal for me to accept. I’ll come again tomorrow to discuss it in detail.   B: All right. See you tomorrow.   -- 折扣或多或少能给我们一些鼓励,能使我们更加努力地推销贵方的 产品。   -- 你们订的数量比其他客户少很多。如果你们能试着增加一点数量, 我们会考虑给予适当折扣。   -- 做为试购,这个数量绝不算少了。一般来说,试购总应得到些利 润,希望你方能满足我们的要求。   -- 由于这是我们的第一次交易,我们同意作为特殊照顾给予你们百分 之一的折扣。   -- 百分之一?那太少了。能不能想办法增加到百分之二?   -- 恐怕不行了,我们确实已做出了很大让步,无法再增加了。   -- 看来,这是我唯一能接受的条件了。明天我再来和你们讨论细节问 题。   -- 好吧!明天见。   Words and Expressions   counter sample 对等样品   sampling [ 5sB:mpliN ] 抽样,实验样品   pattern sample 模型样品   duplicate sample 复样   color sample 色彩样品   subject to the counter sample 以对等样品为准   sample for reference 参考样品   sales by sample 凭样品买卖   Rangoon 仰光(缅甸首都)   premium 保险费   trial 尝试性的,实验性的   net price/ net weight/ net profit 实价,净价/净重/净利润   boost ] 提高   lag 走得慢,落后   mosquito coil incense 蚊香   concession [ kEn5seFEn ] 让步   trade mark 商标   brand [ brAnd ] 牌子,商标   Sales by Description 凭说明书买卖   Sales by Trade Mark of Brand 凭商标和牌名买卖   quality as per seller’s /buyer’s sample 凭卖方/买方样品质量交货   quality landed /quality shipped 卸岸品质/装船品质   Sales by Specification, Grade, or Standard   凭规格、等级或标准买卖   Fair Average Quality (F.A.Q.) “良好平均品质“良好平均品质”(国际上买卖农副产品时常用此标准)   Notes   1. confirm 确认,证实   We confirm (receipt of) your letter of the 7th.   你七日来函收悉。

篇13:产品问题-外贸实务口语句型及对话

20. Stainless products are always popular because they’re rustproof.   不锈钢制品因为能防锈,所以很受欢迎。   Dialogue 1   A: I can promise you that, if you buy our product, you will be getting quality.   B: I’ve looked at your units, and I am very happy with them. Your goods are all far above standard quality.   A: We spend a lot of money to make sure that our quality is much better. We don’t sacrifice quality for quick profits.   B: Well, we’re really interested in placing an order under negotiation. We can start the negotiations as soon as you want.   A: That’s great. I’m glad we’ll be able to do business together. I’ll have some quotes ready for you by tomorrow morning.   B: Fine. Also, would you mind if I asked to see a surveyor’s report of your products? I may have a few more questions about your quality analysis.   -- 我可以向你保证,如果你买了我们的产品,你会得到好品质。   -- 我看过你们的单件,我很满意。你们的商品质量高过标准质量。   -- 我们投入了大量的资金来确保质量一流。我们不会为了即期利润而 有损质量。   -- 是的,我方真的很愿意谈判后就订货。你们想谈判的话我们随时都 可以。   -- 那最好不过了。我很高兴我们能在一起做生意。到明天早晨我方将 为您准备好一些报价单。   -- 很好。还有,您不介意我要求看一下你方产品的检查报告吧,对 你们的质量分析我可能还有一些问题。   Dialogue 2   A: I’m interested in all kinds of your products, but this time I would like to order some fireworks and mosquito coil incense. Please quote us C.I.F. Rangoon.   B: Please let us know the quantity required so that we can work out the premium and freight charges.   A: I’m going to place a trial order for 1,000 units of a dozen fireworks and 500 cartons of mosquito coil incense.   B: All right. Here are our F.O.B. price lists. All the prices are subject to our final confirmation.   A: Your price is reasonable but I wonder if you would give us a discount. You know for the products like yours we usually get 2% or 3% discount from European suppliers.   B: We usually offer on a net basis only. Many of our clients have been doing very well on this quoted price.   -- 我对你们所有的产品都感兴趣,但这次我想购买烟火和蚊香。请报 CIF仰光到岸价。   -- 请你说明需求数量,以便我们计算出保险费和运费。   -- 我们打算试订一千打烟火和五百箱蚊香。   -- 好吧!这是我们的FOB价目表。所有的价格都以我方最后确认为准。   -- 你方的价格很合理,但我想知道你们能否给一个折扣?像这样的 商品,我们通常从欧洲供货商那里得到百分之二到百分之三的折 扣。   -- 我们通常只报净价。我们的许多客户在这个报价上都做得很好。   A: Discounts will more or less encourage us to make every effort to push sales of your products.   B: The quantity you ordered is much smaller than those of others. If you can manage to boost it a bit, we’ll consider giving you a better discount.   A: As far as a trial order is concerned, the quantity is by no means small. And generally speaking, we like to profit from a trial order. I hope you’ll be able to meet our requirements.

篇14:产品问题-外贸实务口语句型及对话

2. come to an agreement 达成协议   After a long discussion we’ve come to an agreement on barter trade.   经过长时间的讨论,我们已在易货贸易方面达成了协议。   3. because of 由于,因为   Because of heavy bookings, we cannot accept fresh orders at present.   由于手中大量的订货,我们目前不能接受新的订单。   4. appreciate 感谢(后接名词或动名词宾语)   We shall appreciate it if you will make us an offer for 100 dozens.   如给我们一千打的报盘,我们将甚为感激。   We appreciate your cooperating with us.   感谢你同我们的合作。   5. lead to   Improper packing led to the breakage of the porcelain wares.   包装不当造成瓷器的破损。   6. to push sales of = to push the sale of 推销   7. quality   If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, an additional large shipment will follow.   如果你们第一次运来的货令人满意,随后将有大批续订。   quality有时可用作形容词作“高级的,优质的”解释。 例:These shoes are made of quality leather. 这些鞋是用高级皮革做的。   和质量有关的一些词组:   tip-top quality 第一流质量   inferior quality 次等质量   high quality 高质量   first-class quality 头等质量   choice quality 精选的质量   fair average quality(F.A.Q.) 中等品   bad quality 劣质   A specimen Letter   Dear Sirs:   We confirm email exchanged between us regarding fireworks and mosquito-repellent incense and are glad that we have come to an agreement on the price. Your last email informed us that you could offer us 500 units of a dozen fireworks and 300 cartons of mosquito-repellent incense, which we think is not enough. More and more clients in our country like to buy Chinese products because of their good quality. If we do not take care of the supply of our market, they will naturally turn somewhere else for their needs. So we do hope you can offer us at least 1,000 units of a dozen fireworks and 500 cartons of mosquito-repellent incense.   We appreciate your efforts and cooperation and believe this order will lead to considerable business in the future.   We look forward to your early reply.   ……Import Corp.   先生:   兹证实我们双方关于烟火和蚊香的往来电报。我们很高兴在价格方面达成了协议。你在上一封电报里通知我们,只能报五百打烟火和三百箱蚊香,这个数量是不够的。由于中国商品质量好,我们越来越多的客户喜欢购买它。如我们不能充分供应市场,他们势必会从别处购买。因此,我们希望你至少能报一千打烟火和五百箱蚊香。   我们感谢你方的努力和合作,相信这次订货将会带来今后更多的交易。   盼早复。  

篇15:外贸产品英文信

Dear valued custmer:

We understand from your information posted on internet that you are in the market for bearings. We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products, with the hope that we may work with Bright Ideas Imports in the future.

NEWSUN is the first brand in China for Tensioner & Idler bearing and Clutch Release bearing. is an international share holding company, specialized in bearing technology research, manufacturing & marketing. Up to now, it has developed many high-tech special products, on the other hand, also estabilished many manufacturers, branchs and agents worldwide. “Newsun”, as a wellknown bearing brand, is registered over fifty countries. It is highly appreciated and welcomed by many bearing users, particularly by artomotive bearing users. You may also visit our online company introduction at www.newsun-bearings.us which includes our latest product line or as following list.

Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed requirements.

We look forward to receiving your enquires soon.

篇16:外贸产品合同

________市____________年____月____日

________国________________市____外贸公司(下称外贸公司)与____国______________市公司(下称公司)签定本合同如下:

第一条合同标的和价格

________外贸公司在____国界车上交货条件下按本合同附件1向________公司提供商品。商品以美元计价,系____国界车上交货价,包括包皮、包装和标记的费用。

根据附件1由________国向____国供货的总值为________美元。

________公司相应地在____国界车上交货条件下按本合同附件2________向外贸公司提供商品。商品以美元计价,系____国界车上交货价,包括包皮、包装和标记的费用。

根据附件2由____国向____国供货的总值为________美元。

第二条供货期

售方应在本合同附件规定的期限内交货。售方有权按双方商定的数量和金额提前供货。购方有义务按合同规定接收货物。

第三条结算

本合同所供货物之价款,在易货基础上以美元计价,不通过银行记帐。货物交接后,由售方商务代表到购方结算,或将结算凭证寄给购方进行结算,并凭下列单据办理:

1.发货帐单2份;

2.盖有发货站戳记的铁路运单副本1份;

3.明细单2份;

4.品质证明书1份。

购方接到上述单据核对无误后给售方出以等值易货贸易结算凭证予以确认。

第四条包装

卖方应在包装货物时采取所有预防措施以保证货物在储存、海运、陆运、吊装时完好无损。

第五条商品的品质和保证

所供商品的品质应由品质证明书加以确认,该证书确认商品品质符合生产国的技术条件和国家标准。

所供商品的品质性能应与标准样品相一致,标准样品在签定合同时交给买方,在保证期内留存买方并在对供货品质发生争议的情况下供双方使用。

保证期为供货后9个月。

第六条索赔

购方可按________________(两国贸易文件或协定)所规定的期限和程序在下列方面提出索赔。

1.货物的数量

如货物数量与明细单注明的数量不符,在包装完整和没有外部损伤(内部短缺)的情况下,购方有权凭检验证书提出索赔。 如果货物的发运系按发货人确定的重量发出,而国境交接站双方铁路交接中发现不足,并不属铁路方面的过失,可根据双方铁路方面编制的商务记录提出索赔。

2.货物的质量

如货物品质与合同规定不符时,可根据商品检证或无利害关系的权威机关的代表参与制成的记录提出异议。

如售方所供货物的品质,不符合合同规定的技术条件或与双方确认的样品不符时,购方有权要求售方或者削价、或者更换货物。如果售方自收到异议之日起60天内不作最后决定,或不同意检验证书中确定的削价百分比时,则购方有权将品质不合格的货物按售方提供的地址退给售方。售方应在本合同规定的异议审理期限内将退货地址通知购方。

如果在每批货物中发现残次品占20%以上,收货人则将退回全部货物。由于质量原因退回货物时所产生的全部费用由售方承担。

在这种情况下,售方没有免除向购方补发数量相同并符合合同规定的货物责任。

在终点站检验货物的数量和/或质量所需要的一切费用由购方承担。

第七条不可抗力条款

由于发生不可抗力情况,而直接影响本合同的履行时,售方对本合同受不可抗力影响的部分义务或全部义务无法履行的责任不予承担。经双方协商,履行本合同义务的期限也可相应推迟。发生不可抗力情况一方应自灾情结束之日起10日内将有关发生不可抗力的性质、毁坏程度及影响合同履行的情况书面通知对方。如对方有异议,发生不可抗力情况一方凭其所在国有权机关的认证书豁免责任。

第八条仲裁

由本合同所产生或与本合同有关的一切纠纷,应尽可能通过双方谈判解决。如双方不能达成协议,则提交____国对外经济贸易仲裁机关仲裁。

第九条其他条件

本合同未尽事宜均按____________________(两国贸易协定)办理。

本合同一式____份,以____、____两种文字书就,两种文字具有同等效力。

第十条双方法定地址

售方:____________________购方:____________________

地址:____________________地址:____________________

电报挂号:____________________电报挂号:____________________

电传:____________________电传:______ _____________

传真:____________________传真:____________________

电话:____________________电话:____________________

国际电报:____________________国际电报:____________________

运输地址

发货人:____________________收货人:____________________

发站:____________________到站:____________________

代表签字:____________________代表签字:____________________

篇17:外贸展会常用口语

展会英语口语,相信对做外贸的朋友来说一定非常的实用。参加展会时适当的用上这些句子,一定会让你取得更好的效果。

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2 You're going out of your way for us,I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

10 That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

12 I can't say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

17 We've got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.谢谢你们的合作。

19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

21 If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

25 Welcome to our factory.欢迎到我们工厂来。

26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

27 You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

29 Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

篇18:外贸经典口语表达

It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

请你尽量放慢说话速度。

Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

We really need more specific information about your technology.

我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?

这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?

I will try, but no promises.

我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

Let me give you an indication.

我可以提示一个想法。

Please remember this is not to be taken as final.

请记得这不是最后的回答。

Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.

让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.

为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。

There is no such published information.

没有相关的出版资料。

Such data is confidential.

这样的资料为机密资料。

I am not sure such data does exist.

我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

It would depend on what is on the list.

这要看列表内容。

We need them urgently.

我们急需这些资料。

All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.

好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?

我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?

我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.

我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。

It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.

据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。

Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.

我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.

我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。

We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.

我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you? 你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?

We are sure both of us have a brighter future.

我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?

你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?

Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?

也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

Let me tell you about our product.

关于产品一事让我向你说明。

This is our most recently developed product.

这是我们最近开发的产品。

We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.

我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。

Could we see the specifications for the X200?

我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?

Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.

当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。

How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?

你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?

We have that right here in this report.

在这份报告书内就有。

Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?

请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?

Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.

好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。

【外贸口语:产品介绍】相关文章:

1.外贸产品介绍英语对话

2.外贸口语:盼望电话

3.外贸经典口语表达

4.产品介绍范文

5.产品介绍 开场白

6.产品介绍方案

7.产品介绍范文800字

8.演讲产品介绍范文

9.产品介绍范文英语

10.产品介绍文案范文

下载word文档
《外贸口语:产品介绍.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度: 评级1星 评级2星 评级3星 评级4星 评级5星
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式

  • 返回顶部