欢迎来到个人简历网!永久域名:gerenjianli.cn (个人简历全拼+cn)
当前位置:首页 > 面试问题>面试英语之薪酬

面试英语之薪酬

2023-10-22 07:54:40 收藏本文 下载本文

“phillijian”通过精心收集,向本站投稿了8篇面试英语之薪酬,下面就是小编给大家带来的面试英语之薪酬,希望能帮助到大家!

面试英语之薪酬

篇1:面试英语之薪酬

面试英语之薪酬:

.what is your salary now?你现在薪水多少?

.i am paid rmb , plus some allowance and bonus that comes to about rmb , per month.

我的月薪是,人民币,之外加津贴和奖金,一共大概,元。

.how about your present pay?你现在的薪水是多少?

.what is your yearly salary now?你现在的年薪多少?

.what were they paying you,if you don't mind my asking?他们付你多少薪水,如你不介意我问这个问题?

.i worked by the hour.one hundred yuan per hour.我按时计酬,每小时元。

.what is your monthly salary now?你现在月薪多少?

.my present i pay is rmb , yuan each month.我现在月薪人民币,元。

.i'm paid rmb , yuan each year.我年薪,元。

.at present i get , yuan per month.目前,我每月工资,元。

.what's your expected salary?你期望多少薪水?

.what starting salary would you expect?你希望在这里起薪多少?

.i can offer you , yuan per month.我们能给你一个月,元。

.raises are given after three months’ probation period according to your performance.

三个月的试用期后将根据工作表现加薪。

.is this satisfactory?你满意这一安排吗?

.our salary scale is different.我们的薪水制度不一样。

.what kind of salary did you get at the previous job?你以前的工作薪水是多少?

.well,i got one thousand eight hundred per month.噢,我每月薪水为,元。

.what's your expected salary?你期望多少薪酬?

.since this will be my job and i don't have much experience,i feel hesitate to suggest salary.

由于这是我的第一份工作,又缺乏工作经验,所以不敢贸然提出待遇要求。

.i believe we can offer you two thousand yuan at the start.我相信我们能给你月薪,元作为起薪。

.that would be more than i have expected.那已经比我期望的还要多了。

.we have all the fringe benefits,too.我们还提供附加的员工福利。

.health insurance,bonus,paid vacation.健康保险、奖金、带薪假日。

.i'd rather leave that to you,mrs,chen.薪水问题我愿让您来决定,陈女士。

.would you consider a starting salary at rmb , yuan?你可以考虑起薪每月,元人民币吗?

.i think it is reasonable.我觉得这很合理。

.i can accept it.我愿意接受这一薪酬。

.by the way,what is your present monthly salary?顺便问一句,你现在月薪多少?

.one thousand five hundred yuan.是,元。

.we pay two thousand yuan monthly.我们给你每月,元。

.it's our policy to hire on a trial basis.我们雇佣员工有试用期的规定。

.if you work all right after three months you will be put on the permanent payroll and be given a raise.

三个月试用后,如一切顺利,将转为正式员工并且加薪。

.we give bonuses semi-annually.我们半年发一次奖金。

.we pay on weekly basis.我们按周付薪水。

.yes,it is quite satisfactory.i accept it.是的,我很满意,我可以接受这一安排。

.that's fine.i will follow whatever rules you have here.很好,我将照您这里的规矩。

.what starting salary would you expect here?你期望在这里起薪多少?

.i'd require a commecing salary of , yuan a month.我要求起薪每月,元。

篇2:薪酬英语面试口语

关于薪酬英语面试口语

What is your salary now?你现在薪水多少?

I am paid RMB 18,00 plus some allowance and bonus that comes to about RMB 22,00 per month.我的月薪是18,00人民币,之外加津贴和奖金,一共大概22,00元,

How about your present pay?你现在的薪水是多少?

What is your yearly salary now?你现在的年薪多少?

What were they paying you,if you don't mind my asking?他们付你多少薪水,如你不介意我问这个问题?

I worked by the hour.One hundred yuan per hour.我按时计酬,每小时100元。

What is your monthly salary now?你现在月薪多少?

My present I pay is RMB 3,000 yuan each month.我现在月薪人民币3,000元。

I'm paid RMB 20,000 yuan each year.我年薪20,000元。

At present I get 2,000 yuan per month.目前,我每月工资2,000元。

What's your expected salary?你期望多少薪水?

What starting salary would you expect?你希望在这里起薪多少?

I can offer you 5,000 yuan per month.我们能给你一个月5,000元。

Raises are given after three months’ probation period according to your performance.三个月的试用期后将根据工作表现加薪,

Is this satisfactory?你满意这一安排吗?

Our salary scale is different.我们的薪水制度不一样。

We pay on weekly basis.我们按周付薪水。

Yes,it is quite satisfactory.I accept it.是的,我很满意,我可以接受这一安排。

That's fine.I will follow whatever rules you have here.很好,我将照您这里的`规矩。

What starting salary would you expect here?你期望在这里起薪多少?

I'd require a commecing salary of 2,500 yuan a month.我要求起薪每月2,500元。

Since this will be my job and I don't have much experience,I feel hesitate to suggest salary.由于这是我的第一份工作,又缺乏工作经验,所以不敢贸然提出待遇要求。

That would be more than I have expected.那已经比我期望的还要多了。

We have all the fringe benefits,too.我们还提供附加的员工福利。

Health insurance,bonus,paid vacation.健康保险、奖金、带薪假日。

I can accept it.我愿意接受这一薪酬。

We give bonuses semi-annually.我们半年发一次奖金。

篇3:关于英语面试薪酬回答

关于英语面试薪酬回答

One of the most awkward questions you can be asked in a job interview is “What are your salary requirements?” or“How much are you making in your current job?”

工作面试中遇到最尴尬的问题之一就是:你的想要什么待遇?或现在工作挣多少钱?

As in many uncomfortable situations, your immediate reaction may be to immediately give an answer, stating how much you make and then explaining what range you'd be looking for in this job.

在这不那么融洽的情形中,你第一反应是立即给个答案,说你挣多少,然后解释想在这份工作中得到的范围。

It's a trap, argues Ramit Sethi, the bestselling personal-finance writer and teacher. In a recent episode of “The Tim Ferriss Show” podcast, Ferriss highlights several of Sethi's lessons that are hosted on CreativeLive, an online classroom company Ferriss works with.

最畅销书的个人理财作者和老师Ramit Sethi争论到:这是个陷阱。在“The Tim Ferriss Show”的最新一期访谈中,Ferriss推荐其工作的在线教室公司CreativeLive拥有的Sethi 的一些课程。

When experienced hiring managers hear a direct answer to that salary question, Sethi says, they immediately think, “OK, gotcha.” Because, for example, maybe they were willing to offer you $90,000. But when they hear you were making $60,000, they'll know they won't have to let go of as much of the company's money to appeal to you.

当有经验的招聘经理听到该问题的直接回答,Sethi说,他们立即想:“好的,知道了。”因为,例如,可能他们愿意提供你9万美元。但当他们听到你现在挣6万美元,就知道他们将不会给你起初的高价。

If you flatly refuse to answer the question, you might give your interviewer a bad impression. But you won't need to do that. Borrow a tactic from politicians and dodge it instead.

如果直接拒绝回答这个问题,你可能给面试官一个糟糕的印象。但不需要那么做,你可以通过从政客那借来的技巧并避开它。

If you're in a job interview and a hiring manager asks you how much you make or how much you're looking for, Sethi says, answer something like, “You know what, I'm happy to discuss money down the road, but right now I'm just trying to see if there's a good fit for both of us. I'm sure you're trying to do the same thing.”

Sethi说,如果在工作面试中,招聘经理问挣多少钱或者想挣多少,你可以这样回答:“你知道,在过来的路上我喜欢谈论钱,但现在我想看到有没有对我们都合适的方案。我确信你也这样想。”

Sethi says that this communicates confidence to the interviewer and can suggest that you have multiple offers on the table.

Sethi说,与面试官交流的自信将会在面试桌上给你很多选择的机会。

His advice is to hold off on salary negotiations until the hiring manager comes at you with a job offer, but, people being people, you may run into an interviewer who will keep pushing until they get an answer.

他的建议是,在招聘经理告知你面试通过前都不要谈工资。但是,人毕竟是人,你可能会遇到一名一直想逼你说出结果的面试经理。

In an interview with Business Insider in May, HR consultant Lynn Taylor also recommended the dodge tactic, but said that if you get an insistent interviewer, answer truthfully but with an explanation.

在五月份与Business Insider的面试中,人力资源咨询师Lynn Taylor也推荐一些规避技巧。但也说,如果遇到一个固执的面试官,那你就实话实说,但要给一个解释。

That is, answer the range question based on what people already in that position make at the company — which you should know from your research — and answer the current-salary question by fleshing out your other benefits and the possibility of recently increased duties that have yet to be reflected in a raise.

那就是,调研下以前面试过那个公司该职位的人,并考虑职责与收入匹配问题,最终向对自己有力的方向回答该问题。

Whatever the case, never answer directly.

无论什么情况,不要直接回答。

Otherwise, you've already lost the edge in a negotiation before it even began.

否则,在谈判开始前,你就已经输了。

扩展:面试中如何回答:你为什么想要这份工作?

Why do you want this job? This is a common interview question, so it is good idea to prepare your answer ahead of time.

你为什么想要这份工作?这是一个常见的面试问题,所以提前准备答案是个好主意。

When answering this question, you want to show that you have researched the company, and prove that you are a good fit for the job.

回答这个问题时,你要展示出对公司做过调查,并且证明自己很适合这份工作。

● Research the company ahead of time. Interviewers will be listening for a response that shows you've done research on the company. Make sure you know some basic information about both the company and the job. You might want to read some recent articles on the company to get a sense of their current goals and projects. Also be sure to reread the job posting. This way, when you answer the question, you can mention specific aspects of the company and position that appeal to you.

● 提前调查公司。面试官将会听到显示出你对公司做过调查的答复。确保你知道公司和工作的一些基本信息,你可以通过读一些公司近期的文章来了解他们最近的目标和项目。同时要重新阅读招聘启事。通过这种方式,回答问题时你可以提到公司和职位吸引你的具体方面。

● Be specific about why you are a good fit. Be specific about what makes you a good fit for this role. To prepare your answer, make a list of the requirements of the job (as explained in the job listing), and then note which requirements fit your skills and experience. In your answer, highlight a few of your abilities that qualify you for the job.

● 详细说明你为什么适合这个职位。详细说明你为什么最适合这个角色。为了更好地准备答案,列一份工作要求的清单(招聘启事中有写明),然后记录你的技能和经验适合哪些要求。在这份答案中,强调一些你能胜任这份工作的能力。

● Emphasize what you can contribute. Your answer should also emphasize what you can contribute—what will you bring to the position? Mention any skills or work experience that makes you a unique, strong candidate for the job. If possible, use numbers to express how you can add value to the company. For example, if you saved your previous company a certain amount of money, mention this, and say that you want to do the same for this company.

● 强调你能带来的贡献。你的回答同样应该强调你能做哪些贡献——你能为这个职位带来什么?提一些能让你与众不同、竞争力强的技能或工作经验。比如,如果你帮之前的公司省了一大笔钱,那就说一下这个事情,并且说你希望为新公司做同样的事。

● Avoid reasons that focus on you. Even if it's true, do not mention salary, hours, or commute as the primary reasons you want the job. Remember that you want to focus on how you can benefit the company, not how the company or job can benefit you.

● 避免你自身的原因。即使是真的,也别把薪资待遇、工作时长或者通勤归结为你想要这份工作的主要原因。记住你的重点是如何给公司带来利益,而不是公司或者工作如何给你带来利益。

Best Answers to the Question

问题最佳答案

Below are some of the best job interview answers to the question, “Why do you want this job?” Customize these answers to fit your particular circumstances and the job you are applying for.

下面是一些关于这个问题的最佳面试回答。“你为什么想要这份工作?”把这些回答按照你的具体情况和所申请工作的要求进行修改。

● I want this job because it emphasizes sales and marketing, two of my greatest skill sets. In my previous job, I increased sales by 15% in what was at the time considered a flat industry. I know I could bring my ten years of sales and marketing experience to this company, and help you continue your years of growth.

● 我想要这份工作,因为它看中销售和市场,这两者是我最大的强项。在之前的工作中,我把销售业绩提高了15%,那段时间行业很不景气。我能把自己的销售和市场经验带到公司,帮助你们继续每年的业绩增长。

● I understand that this is a company on the rise. As I’ve read on your website and in various press releases, you are planning to launch several new products in the coming months. I want be a part of this business as it grows, and I know my experience in product development would help your company as you roll out these products.

● 我明白这是一家处于上升期的公司。从贵公司的网站以及其他各种新闻稿中得知,你们计划在下个月发布一些新产品。我想在企业成长过程中成为它的一份子,我在产品开发领域的经验会在贵公司推出新品时有所帮助。

● I have worked as a dental hygienist in a children’s dental office for the past six years. Not only am I experienced working with this population, but also I greatly enjoy it. Being able to work for your office, which caters to children and young adults, would allow me to continue to put my skills to use in a population I love. This is the kind of work environment I would look forward to coming to every day.

● 我曾作为牙科保健员在一所儿童牙科诊所工作了六年。我不但有处理年轻患者的经验,同时也非常热爱他们。如果能在贵诊所工作,为孩子们和年轻人服务,我会继续把我的技能带给我爱的这群人。这是我每天所期盼的工作环境。

● This job is a good fit for what I've been doing and enjoying throughout my career. It offers a mix of short-term projects and long-term goals. My organizational skills allow me to successfully multitask and complete both kinds of projects.

● 这份工作和我一直以来所做的以及职业生涯的爱好非常匹配。它提供给我不同的短期项目以及长期目标。我的组织能力让我成功地处理多种任务并且完成这两种项目。

● I want this retail job at your store because I know I would be terrific at it. I love engaging with people and providing them with assistance. I also have two years of experience working cash registers at other stores. I am a regular customer of this store, so I would love to apply my skills to a store I believe in and support.

● 我想得到贵店零售的工作,因为我知道自己能做的非常好。我喜欢和人们接触,并且给他们提供帮助。我还在别的商店有两年收银的经验。我是贵店的常客,所以我会乐于把自己的技能奉献给自己信任和支持的商店。

● I have admired this company’s successful strategies and mission for years. Your emphasis on creating a relationship between your company and the surrounding community have brought you success everywhere you have opened an office. There are values I greatly admire.

● 多年来我一直钦佩贵公司成功的战略和使命。您对建立公司和周边社区良好关系的重视为你们各地的办事处带来了成功。这样的价值观是我非常崇尚的。

篇4:英语面试口语:薪酬

英语面试口语900句:关于薪酬

.What is your salary now?

你现在薪水多少?

.I am paid RMB , plus some allowance and bonus that comes to about RMB , per month.

我的月薪是,人民币,之外加津贴和奖金,一共大概,元,

.How about your present pay?

你现在的薪水是多少?

.What is your yearly salary now?

你现在的年薪多少?

.What were they paying you,if you don't mind my asking?

他们付你多少薪水,如你不介意我问这个问题?

.I worked by the hour.One hundred yuan per hour.

我按时计酬,每小时元。

.What is your monthly salary now?

你现在月薪多少?

.My present I pay is RMB , yuan each month.

我现在月薪人民币,元。

.I'm paid RMB , yuan each year.

我年薪,元。

.At present I get , yuan per month.

目前,我每月工资,元。

.What's your expected salary?

你期望多少薪水?

.What starting salary would you expect?

你希望在这里起薪多少?

.I can offer you , yuan per month.

我们能给你一个月,元。

.Raises are given after three months’ probation period according to your performance.

三个月的试用期后将根据工作表现加薪。

.Is this satisfactory?

你满意这一安排吗?

.Our salary scale is different.

.We pay on weekly basis.

我们按周付薪水。

.Yes,it is quite satisfactory.I accept it.

是的,我很满意,我可以接受这一安排。

.That's fine.I will follow whatever rules you have here.

很好,我将照您这里的`规矩。

.What starting salary would you expect here?

你期望在这里起薪多少?

.I'd require a commecing salary of , yuan a month.

我要求起薪每月,元。

Dialogue A

(I=Interviewer 主试人 A=Applicant 受试人)

I:What is your salary now?

A:My present pay is RMB , yuan each month.

I:What's your expected salary?

A:What is important to me is the job and the people I wil be working with,so regarding salary,I leave it to you and I am sure that you will make me a fair offer.

I:I can offer you , yuan per month.Raises are given after three months’ probation period according to your performance.Is this satisfactory?

A:Yes,it is quite satisfactory.I accept it.

Dialogue B

I:How about your present pay?

A:I am paid RMB , yuan each year.

I:Our salary scale is different,we pay on weekly basis,and an annual bonus equivalent to three months’ salary.

A:That's fine.I will follow whatever rules you have here.

I:We will accept you for a three months’ period of probation.

A:Thank you,I will try to do my best.

Dialogue C

I:What is your monthly salary now?

A:At present.I get , yuan per month.

I:What starting salary would you expect here?

A:I'd require a commencing salary of , yuan a month.

I:We are happy about your past experience,however,we must tell you that we can't pay you that much.

A:No,I don't mind being paid less than that,I prefer to learn more in a new position.Notes 注释

.What is important to me is the job and the people I will be working with,so regarding salary,I leave it to you and I am sure that you will make me a fair offer.

对我来说,工作及同事较为重要,至于薪水,留给您来决定,我相信您会给我一份合理的薪水,

.………and an annual bonus equivalent to three months’ salary.

以及相当于个月薪水那么多的年度奖金。

.We will accept you for a three months’ period of probation.

我们将先接受你三个月的试用期。

.No,I don't mind being paid less than that.I prefer to learn more in a new position.

不,我不介意,我宁愿接受少一点的薪水而在新岗位上多学一些东西。

Words and Expressions

allowance n.津贴,补助

bonus n.奖金,红利

per prep.每一 present n.现在

probation n.见习,试用

performance n.表现,表演

commence v.开始

prefer v.宁愿,更喜欢

篇5:面试那点事儿之关于薪酬

关于薪酬

每次面试看到面试者填写的“预期薪水”,我总是问,能告诉我你写这个数字的理由吗?有些人会直接告诉我因为物价一直在涨,这真是个令人哭笑不得的回答。关键的问题在于物价涨,你的能力有在涨吗?如果你还是什么都不会,物价再涨和你的薪资要求又有什么关系呢?

我只不过想知道你写的这个数字是如何得出的,你可以告诉我之前的平均工资是多少,现在希望换个工作,有10%15%的增长;或者你告诉我这是个底薪,我希望另外还有奖金。这些回答我都能接受,因为我能判断得出你的思维过程。但是你告诉我物价在涨,我该怎么判断呢?难道你让我判断发改委的思维过程吗?我可没有这样的能力啊!

所以,我关注的是你自身和有事实依据的理由,也希望你能从自身来回答我的问题,并告诉我你的回答都有根有据。

[面试那点事儿之关于薪酬]

篇6:薪酬英语面试常见口语

一、What is your salary now?你现在薪水多少?

二、I am paid RMB 18,00 plus some allowance and bonus that comes to about RMB 22,00 per month.我的月薪是18,00人民币,之外加津贴和奖金,一共大概22,00元。

三、How about your present pay?你现在的薪水是多少?

四、What is your yearly salary now?你现在的年薪多少?

五、What were they paying you,if you don't mind my asking?他们付你多少薪水,如你不介意我问这个问题?

六、I worked by the hour.One hundred yuan per hour.我按时计酬,每小时100元。

七、What is your monthly salary now?你现在月薪多少?

八、My present I pay is RMB 3,000 yuan each month.我现在月薪人民币3,000元。

九、I'm paid RMB 20,000 yuan each year.我年薪20,000元。

十、At present I get 2,000 yuan per month.目前,我每月工资2,000元。

十一、What's your expected salary?你期望多少薪水?

十二、What starting salary would you expect?你希望在这里起薪多少?

十三、I can offer you 5,000 yuan per month.我们能给你一个月5,000元。

十四、Raises are given after three months’ probation period according to your performance.三个月的试用期后将根据工作表现加薪。

十五、Is this satisfactory?你满意这一安排吗?

十六、Our salary scale is different.我们的薪水制度不一样。

十七、We pay on weekly basis.我们按周付薪水。

十八、Yes,it is quite satisfactory.I accept it.是的,我很满意,我可以接受这一安排。

十九、That's fine.I will follow whatever rules you have here.很好,我将照您这里的规矩。

二十、What starting salary would you expect here?你期望在这里起薪多少?

二十一、I'd require a commecing salary of 2,500 yuan a month.我要求起薪每月2,500元。

二十二、Since this will be my job and I don't have much experience,I feel hesitate to suggest salary.由于这是我的第一份工作,又缺乏工作经验,所以不敢贸然提出待遇要求。

二十三、That would be more than I have expected.那已经比我期望的还要多了。

二十四、We have all the fringe benefits,too.我们还提供附加的员工福利。

二十五、Health insurance,bonus,paid vacation.健康保险、奖金、带薪假日。

二十六、I can accept it.我愿意接受这一薪酬。

二十七、We give bonuses semi-annually.我们半年发一次奖金。

[薪酬英语面试常见口语]

篇7:职场面试薪酬英语对话

Interviewer:

What`s your expected salary?

你希望的薪酬是多少?

Applicant:

I expect to be paid according to my abilities.

我希望根据我的能力支付薪酬。

Interviewer:

How do you feel about an annual salary of 100,000Yuan plus bonus.

你认为每年10万元外加奖金如何?

Applicant:

That`s a little less than I expected. But to me, the most important thing is the job and the people I will work with. Moreover, I am sure I will get a raise quickly depending on my background and experience.

这比我期望的少一些,但对我来说,最重要的是这个工作以及将和我一起工作的人。而且,凭借我的背景和经验,我很快就能得到加薪的。

Interviewer:

That sounds very reasonable.

这样听起来很合理。

Applicant:

By the way, how long is my probation?

顺便问一下,我的试用期多长?

Interviewer:

Generally it is 6 months and during this period you are half-paid.

般来说是6个月,这段期间你只能拿到工资的一半。

对话讲解:

according to 据;按照

According to my watch it is 10 o'clock.

按我的表是10点钟。

moreover adv. 而且;此外

I don't like skating; moreover, the ice is too thin.

我不喜欢溜冰,而且冰也太薄

篇8:英语面试薪酬待遇口语

英语面试薪酬待遇口语

Regarding salary,I leave that to yon but feel certain that I can earn at least RMB 4,000 yuan per month. 关于薪金,留待您来决定,本人相信每月能得到至少4,000元,

I am willing to serve on trial for some months at a small salary. 本人愿在开始的'数月接受低微的薪金试用。

The salary at which I should desire to commence is from HK$ 4,000 to 5,000. 本人心目中的起薪为4,000至5,000港币。

However,the matter of remuneration will take care of it-self,as it always does,if other things are all right. 不过,如其他条件具备,待遇问题,自然会解决。

I require RMB 2,500 yuan per month as a start. 我要求的起薪为每月人民币2,500元。

I'm quite willing to start with a small salary. 本人愿接受低微薪水开始。

With regard to salary,I leave it to you. 待遇方面,还是留待阁下决定吧。

The salary required is 2,000 yuan per month,living in the house. 希望待遇月薪2,000元,另供应宿舍,

As much as I should like to join your organization,it would not be advisable for me to do so for less than 5,000 yuan,which is my present salary. 我希望参加贵公司工作,如月薪低于我目前薪水每月5,000元,对我来说似不适合。

As regards salary,I would be glad to start at HK$ 3,000per month plus commission.Reference may be furnished if it is required. 至于月薪一事,希望能有3,000港币作为起薪,外加佣金。如需个人资料,可随时提供。

With respect to salary,I shall expect HK$ 4,000 a month. 至于薪金一事,我希望月薪4,000港元。

Notes 注释

1.at least 至少

2.serve on trial 试用

3.HK$ 4,000读作four thousand Hong Kong dollars 4,000港元

4....as it always does... 正如通常所做的

5.with regard to.... 至于……方面

6.commission n.佣金

【面试英语之薪酬】相关文章:

1.面试薪酬大揭秘

2.面试英语之教育背景

3.薪酬报告之行业篇

4.英语之面试英语辅导:会计职务

5.英语之面试英语辅导:空中小姐职务

6.英语之面试英语辅导:销售员职务

7.研究生复试的英语面试之自我介绍

8.面试咋跟老板巧谈薪酬

9.职场英语:进行职场薪酬谈判技巧

10.面试英语之关于爱好的口语句型

下载word文档
《面试英语之薪酬.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度: 评级1星 评级2星 评级3星 评级4星 评级5星
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式

  • 返回顶部