欢迎来到个人简历网!永久域名:gerenjianli.cn (个人简历全拼+cn)
当前位置:首页 > 范文大全 > 实用文>公司感谢信中英对照版

公司感谢信中英对照版

2023-04-17 08:38:30 收藏本文 下载本文

“loveubaby”通过精心收集,向本站投稿了11篇公司感谢信中英对照版,以下是小编给大家整理后的公司感谢信中英对照版,欢迎大家前来参阅。

公司感谢信中英对照版

篇1:简单版公司感谢信

尊敬的俊豪客户:

您好!

值此20XX新春来临之际,怀着感恩的心情,我僅代表俊豪公司全体同仁向您及家人表示最诚挚的新春祝福和最衷心的感谢,感谢您一直以来对俊豪公司的信任和支持。

八年风雨征程,见证着俊豪公司的成长、进步与发展。如今的俊豪公司,已经发展成为集原材料的配送、生产、加工、研发、营销推广于一体的中国包装行业的重要企业,她以无可争议的经营实力和品牌价值,稳居中国包装行业百强之列。俊豪人,永怀感恩之心!我们感恩社会,是社会给了我们生存发展的机会和环境;感恩客户,是你们选择了俊豪,是你们用智慧帮助我们开拓了市场,为我们提供订单;是你们及时的反馈市场信息,使得俊豪产品在升级换代过程中成功赢得了市场。

饮水思源,我们深知,俊豪公司的发展和壮大,一刻也离不开您的关注、信任、支持和参与。能与尊敬的各位客户结成合作伙伴,实现互利共赢、共同发展,我们感到荣幸之至。今后我们将不断开拓进取,凭借优质的产品、良好的信誉和周到的服务,为广大客户朋友提供更为广阔的发展空间。我们完全相信,只要有您的支持合作,只要我们不断努力,我们共同的事业一定会有大空间、大作为、大发展。

跑销售其实是一件很辛苦的事,风吹雨打、酸甜苦辣都要经历;不过也是很快乐的,自从进入这个行业以来,让我的内心开始变得更加宽广和融洽,坚强与进取。每每心灵受挫、遭受打击时,一想到众多客户的支持和信赖,看到家人认可的目光和眼神,我就不敢让自己懈怠,而继续勇敢地在这个行业中前行。

由衷地希望在20XX年我和您一起志存高远、追求卓越!期待着与您更加紧密地合作,携手共创包装事业新天地!愿您能在未来的日子里,继续给我更多的支持和帮助,助我在这个行业中快速成长!

再次感谢您的信任和合作,恭祝您身体健康!阖家幸福!事业兴旺!

篇2:英语作文感谢信中英对照

Directions: While your family was on vacation, your friend, Cathy looked after your dog, smart. Now you came back, write a letter to her to show your gratitude. Your letter should be no less than 100 words. You dont need to write the address. Dont sign your own name at the end of the letter, use Emily instead.

I am writing to express our heartfelt thanks for taking good care of smart while we were on holiday. He was such a happy dog when we got home; we knew he must have had lots of loving attention. When we used to pick up from the kennel he would whimper and carry on for hours.

You not only saved us some money, you also spared us the worry of how he was doing while we were away. Your kind help is very much appreciated, not only by smart, but also by our whole family as well.

Yours truly,

Emily

译文

我写信是要谢谢在我们度假期间你帮助我们照顾小狗。我回来时看见它是那么兴奋,就知道你对它一定很好。以前每次度假回来,去寄存中心接它时它总是非常难过,要持续几个小时。

你不但帮我们省了钱,也使我们免于对于它的担心。对于你的帮助我们都非常感谢。

[英语作文感谢信中英对照]

篇3:破镜重圆成语故事中英对照版

破镜重圆成语故事(中英对照版)

南北朝时期,陈国公主乐昌美丽且有才华。她与丈夫徐德言感情深厚。但当时,隋朝正入侵陈国,陈国即将被灭亡。乐昌公主和徐德言都预感到他们的国家将被入侵者占领,他们也会被迫离开王宫,背井离乡。战乱中,他们可能失去联系。于是,他们将一枚象征夫妻的铜镜一劈两半,夫妻二人各藏半边。相约在第二年正月十五元宵节那天,将各自的半片铜镜拿到集市去卖。期盼能重逢,并将两面镜子合而为一。不久他们的预感就成为了现实。战乱中,公主与丈夫失散了,并被送到隋朝一位很有权势的大臣杨素家中,成了他的小妾。在第二年的元宵节上,徐德言带着他的'半边铜镜来到集市上,渴望能遇见他的妻子。碰巧,有一名仆人正在卖半面的铜镜。徐德言马上认出了这面镜子。他向那名仆人打听妻子的下落。当他得知妻子的痛苦遭遇后,他不禁泪流满面。他在妻子的那半面铜镜上题了首诗:“镜与人俱去,镜归人不归。无复嫦娥影,空留明月辉”。

那个仆人把题了诗的铜镜带回来,交给了乐昌公主。一连几天,她都终日以泪洗面,因为她知道丈夫还活着而且想念她,但他们却无法再相见了。

杨素终于发现了这件事。他也被两人的真情所打动,觉得自己也不可能赢得乐昌的爱。于是,他派人找来了徐德言,让他们夫妻团圆了。

“破镜重圆”这个成语就是从这个故事来的。形容夫妻分开后,又高兴的团圆。

【英文版】

A broken mirror joined together

During the Southern and Northern Dynasties (420-589), there lived a beautiful, intelligent princess name Lechang in the State Chen. She and her husband Xu Deyan loved each other dearly. But before long their country was in danger of being invaded by the troops of the Sui Dynasty. Princess Lechang and Xu Deyan had a premonition that their county would be occupied by the invaders and they would have to leave the palace and go into exile. During the chaos they might lose touch with each other. They broke a bronze mirror, a symbol of the unity of husband and wife into two parts and each of them kept a half. They aGREed that each would take their half of the mirror to the fair during the Lantern Festival, which is on the 15th day of the first Lunar month, in the hope that would meet again. When they were united the two halves would join together. Soon their premonition came true. During the chaos of war, the princess lost touch with her husband was taken to a powerful minister Yang Su's house and was made his mistress.

At the Lantern Festival the next year, Xu Deyan took his half of the mirror to the fair. He hoped that he could meet his wife. It so happened that a servant was selling the other half of the bronze mirror. Xu Deyan recognized it immediately. He asked the servant about his wife. As he heard about her bitter experience, tears rolled down his cheeks. Xu Deyan wrote a poem on the half of the mirror kept by his wife: “You left me with your broken mirror Now the mirror is back but not you I can no longer see your reflection in the mirror Only the bright moon but not you” .

the servant brought back the inscribed half of the mirror to princess Lechang. For days, she could not help sobbing because she knew her husband was still alive and that he missed her but they could not meet forever.

the minister, Yang Su, found this out. He was also moved by their true love and realized it was impossible to get Lechang's love. So he sent for Xu Deyan and allowed the husband and wife to reunite.

From that story comes the idiom “A broken mirror joined together”.

It is used to suggest the happy reunion of a separated couple.

篇4:王尔德语录中英对照版

Wickedness is a myth invented by good people to account for the curious attractiveness of others

邪恶是善良的人们编造的谎言,用来解释其他人的特殊魅力。

Every great man nowadays has his disciples, and it is always Judas who writes the biography

现在每个伟人都有自己的信徒,而他们的传记总由叛徒来写。

The world has been made by fools that wise men should live in it.

愚人创造了这个世界,智者不得不活在其中。

Men marry because they are tired; women because they are curious; both are disappointed.

男人因疲倦而结婚,女人因好奇而结婚;最终他们都会失望。

The happiness of a married man depends on the people he has not married.

已婚者的快乐来自那些他没有娶的人。

Twenty years of romance make a woman look like a ruin; but twenty years of marriage make her look like a public building.

的韵事使女人变成一片废墟,20年的婚姻使女人变成一座公共建筑。

When a woman marries again,it is because she detested her first husband.When a man marries again,it is because he adored his first wife. Women try their luck; men risk theirs.

女人再嫁是因为憎恶前夫,男人再娶是因为太爱前妻。

――女人再嫁是因为讨厌原来的丈夫,男人再娶是因为太爱原来的妻子。在寻找配偶时,女人习惯碰运气,而男人则会冒险。

Men become old, but they never become good.

人们越长越老,但绝不会越变越好。

The evolution of man is slow. The injustice to man is great.

人类的进化很缓慢。他们遭受的不公待遇显而易见。

Rich bachelors should be heavily taxed. It is not fair that some men should be happier than others.

对富有的单身汉应该客以重税。让某些人比其他人更快乐是不公平的。

The advantage of the emotions is that they lead us astray, and the advantage of science is that it is not emotional.

情感的好处就是让我们引入歧途,而科学的好处是不感情用事。

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex.

我敬佩简单的快乐,那是复杂的最后避难所。

Nothing can cure the soul but the senses, just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul.

除了感官,什么也不能治灵魂的创痛,同样,感官的饥渴也只有灵魂解除得了。

A good name, like good will, is got by many action and lost by one.

一个好的名声,就像好的意向一样,在很多个举动的形成,在一个举动中失去。

It is absurd to divide people in to good and bad. People are either charming or tedious.

-Lady Windermere's Fan, 1892, Act I

把人分成好的与坏的是荒谬的,人要么迷人,要么乏味。

-《温夫人的扇子》

Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.

-The Sphinx Without a Secret

女人是用来被爱的,不是用来被理解的。

-《没有秘密的斯芬克斯》

Life imitates art far more than art imitates Life.

艺术并非模仿生活,而是生活在模仿艺术。

Everyone is born king, and most people die in exile.

每个人生来都是君王,但大多数在流亡中死去。

When I was young , I used to think that money was the most important thing in life , now that I am old , I know it is.

我年青时以为金钱至上,而今年事已迈,发现果真如此。

Don't be afraid of the past. If people tell you that it is irrevocable, don't believe them.

不要惧怕过去。如果人们告诉你说过去的事情无可挽回,别相信他们。

An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all.

一个思想若称不上危险,那么它就不值得被称作思想。

Arguments are extremely vulgar, for everyone in good society holds exactly the same opinion.

争论是俗不可耐的,因为道德社会里每个人都持完全相同的观点。

Death and vulgarity are the only two facts in the nineteenth century that one cannot explain away.

死亡和庸俗是十九世纪仅有的无法用巧辩逃避的东西。

Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious.

爱国是恶人的美德。

Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong.

每次人们赞同我的时候,我都觉得自己一定错了。

I am not at all romantic. I am not old enough. I leave romance to my seniors.

我一点都不浪漫。我还不算太老。还是把浪漫留给比我老的人吧。

Wicked women bother one. Good women bore one. That is the only difference between them.

坏女人给我麻烦。好女人令我厌烦。这就是她们唯一的不同。

Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes.

每个人犯了错误,都自称是经验。

――经验是一个人给自己所犯的错误取的名字。

And, after all, what is a fashion? From the artistic point of view, it is usually a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.

Literary and Other Notes I, Woman's World (November 1887)

时尚是一种让人难以忍受的丑陋,以至于我们不得不每六个月就更改一次。

――时装丑陋得完全令人无法容忍,以至于我们必须每6个月就改变它的样式。

A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction.

男人的面孔是他的自传,女人的面容是她的幻想作品。

There is only one real tragedy in a woman's life. The fact that her past is always her lover, and her future invariably her husband.

女人的生活中只有一个真正的悲剧:她总在缅怀过去,却必须活在未来。

We teach people how to remember, we never teach them how to grow.

我们教给人们如何记忆,却从来不教他们如何成长。

Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend's success.

-The Soul of Man under Socialism (1881)

任何人都能对朋友的不幸感到同情,但要消受一个春风得意的朋友,则需要非常优良的天性。

-《社会主义下人的灵魂》

“If a woman can't make her mistakes charming, she is only a female.”

-Lord Arthur Savile's Crime

如果一个女人不能让她犯的错误变得迷人,她就只是一个雌性动物。

-《亚瑟・萨维尔勋爵的罪行》

“Most men and women are forced to perform parts for which they have no qualifications. Our Guildensterns play Hamlet for us, and our Hamlets have to jest like Prince Hal. The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.”

-Lord Arthur Savile's Crime

大多数男人和女人被强迫扮演他们没有能力扮演的角色。我们的吉尔登斯吞为我们演哈姆雷特,而我们的哈姆雷特必须像霍尔王子一样来说笑。这个世界是个舞台,但角色被分配得很糟糕。

篇5:王尔德语录中英对照版

The only difference between a caprice and a life-long passion is that the caprice lasts a little longer.

逢场作戏和终身不渝之间的区别只在于逢场作戏稍微长一些。

When one is in love, one always begins by deceiveing one's self, and one always ends by deceiving others. That is what would calls a romance.

爱,始于自我欺骗,终于欺骗他人。这就是所谓的浪漫。

――恋爱总是以自欺开始,以欺人结束。

The very essence of romance is uncertainty.

浪漫的精髓就在于它充满种种可能。

Man is a rational animal who always loses his temper when he is called upon to act in accordance with the dictates of reason.

人是理性动物,但当他被要求按照理性的要求行动时,可又要发脾气了。

My wallpaper and I are fighting a duel to the death. One or other of us has to go.

墙纸越来越破,而我越来越老,两者之间总有一个要先消失。――1911月30日,于左岸旅店,他的遗言。

No man is rich enough to buy back his own past.

-An Ideal Husband (1895)

没有人富有到可以赎回自己的过去。

――改编自《理想的丈夫》

The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

-The Importance of Being Earnest (1895)

真相很少纯粹,也决不简单。

――《不可儿嬉》

To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.

爱自己是终身浪漫的开始。

――爱自己就是开始延续一生的罗曼史。

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

我们都生活在阴沟里,但仍有人仰望星空。

Most people discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes.

大多数人发现他们从未后悔的事情只是他们的错误,但发现时已经太晚了。

What is the chief cause of divorce? Marriage.

什么是离婚的主要原因?结婚。

When a love comes to an end, weaklings cry, efficient ones instantly find another love and wise already had one in reserve.

当爱情走到尽头,软弱者哭个不停,有效率的马上去寻找下一个目标,而聪明的早就预备了下一个。

No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did he would cease to be an artist.

伟大的艺术家所看到的,从来都不是世界的本来面目。一旦他看透了,他就不再是艺术家。

I represent to you all the sins you have never had the courage to commit.

我给你们讲述的是所有你们没勇气去犯的罪孽。

One can always be kind to people one cares nothing about.

一个人总是可以善待他毫不在意的人。

We Irish are too poetical to be poets; we are a nation of brilliant failures, but we are the greatest talkers since the Greeks.

我们爱尔兰人太诗意以至不能做诗人,我们的国家里充满才华横溢的失败者,可我们是自希腊人以来最伟大的说空话之人。

What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise

看似痛苦的试炼的往往是伪装的祝福。

The advantage of the emotions is that they lead us astray.

情感的好处就是让我们误入歧途。

Over the piano was printed a notice: Please do not shoot the pianist. He is doing his best.

Personal Impressions of America (Leadville) (1883)

钢琴上贴着一条告示:请不要枪杀钢琴师,他已经尽力了。

The heart was made to be broken.

心是用来碎的。

The public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything except genius.

公众惊人地宽容。他们可以原谅一切,除了天才。

Religions die when they are proved to be true. Science is the record of dead religions.

宗教一旦被证明是正确时就会消亡。科学便是已消亡宗教的记录。

Why was I born with such contemporaries

为什么我会和这样同时代的人一块出生呢?

A poet can survive everything but a misprint.

诗人可以从任何事件中存活,印刷错误除外。

Only the shallow know themselves.

-Phrases and Philosophies for the use of the Young (1894)

只有浅薄的人才了解自己。

The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it... I can resist everything but temptation.

摆脱诱惑的唯一方式是臣服于诱惑……我能抗拒一切,除了诱惑。

Discontent is the first step in the progress of a man or a nation

不满是个人或民族迈向进步的第一步。

I like to do all the talking myself. It saves time, and prevents arguments.

我喜欢自言自语,因为这样节约时间,而且不会有人跟我争论。

Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit.

格言是智慧耐用的替代品。

A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.

梦想家只能在月光下找到前进的方向,他为此遭受的惩罚是比所有人提前看到曙光。

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

每个圣人都有过去,每个罪人都有未来。

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.

生活是世上最罕见的事情,大多数人只是存在,仅此而已。

I have nothing to declare except my genius.

除了我的天才,我没什么好申报的。

I like men who have a future and women who have a past

我喜欢有未来的男人和有过去的女人。

Pessimist: One who, when he has the choice of two evils, chooses both.

悲观主义者是这种人:当他可以从两种罪恶中选择时,他把两种都选了。

Society exists only as a mental concept; in the real world there are only individuals.

社会仅仅以一种精神概念而存在,真实世界中只有个体存在。

What is a cynic? A man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing

一个愤世嫉俗的人知道所有东西的价格,却不知道任何东西的价值。

I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world.

我喜欢人甚于原则,此外我还喜欢没原则的人甚于世界上的一切。

It is the confession, not the priest, that gives us absolution

给我们赦免的,是忏悔而不是牧师。

I don't want to earn my living; I want to live.

我不想谋生;我想生活。

Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess.

适度是极其致命的事情。过度带来的成功是无可比拟的。

The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.

世上只有一件事比被人议论更糟糕,那就是没有人议论你。

When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers

-An Ideal husband, 1893

当神想惩罚我们时,他们就回应我们的祈祷。

-《一个理想的丈夫》

“Life is never fair...And perhaps it is a good thing for most of us that it is not.”

-An Ideal Husband,1893

生活从来不是公平的……而且,或许对我们大多数人来说,这是件好事。

-《一个理想的丈夫》

How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.

如果男人坚持把她当作一个完全正常的人,女人如何能期望会从他那里获得幸福。

All charming people, I fancy, are spoiled. It is the secret of their attraction

我想所有迷人的人都是被宠爱着的,这是他们吸引力来源的秘密。

Nothing is so aggravating than calmness.

没有比冷静更让人恼火的。

Popularity is the one insult I have never suffered.

声望是我从未经受的侮辱之一。

Ridicule is the tribute paid to the genius by the mediocrities.

奚落是庸才对天才的颂歌。

To do nothing at all is the most difficult thing in the world, the most difficult and the most intellectual

什么也不做是世上最难的事情,最困难并且最智慧。

A true friend stabs you in the front.

真朋友才会当面中伤你。

Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.

平常的财宝会被偷走,而真正的财富则不会。你灵魂里无限珍贵的东西是无法被夺走的。

The well bred contradict other people. The wise contradict themselves.

教养良好的人处处和他人过不去,头脑聪明的人处处和自己过不去。

Hatred is blind, as well as love.

恨是盲目的,爱亦然。

篇6:英语辞职信(中英对照版)

Dear HR Leadership:

I regret that I give my official resignation to the company at this time .

I came to the company just three months, and I'm very honored to be able to become a member of our company. During three months , I learned a lot, and the company's financial situation is also in good shape. I'm very grateful that the company gave me such a good environment to work and learn.

But I need to resign for personal reasons. In regularization with my salary after the nature of work and measure my ability to work, I feel the salary is not with my expectations. So, I decided to resign.

I hope my applications can be approved before June 20,

I wish you good health .

Applicant: Jack

Date: June 22, 20xx

尊敬的人力资源部领导:

我很遗憾自己在这个时候向公司正式提出辞职。

我来公司刚好三个月了,也很荣幸自己能够成为医院的一员。在医院工作的三个月中,我学到了很多东西,公司的经营状况也处于良好的态势。非常感激公司给予了我在这样的良好环境中,工作和学习的机会。

但是我因为个人原因需要辞职。在对转正后的薪资与我的工作性质和自己工作能力的衡量后,我觉得与自己的预期不相符合,出于对医院制度的尊重及个人发展的考虑,我决定了辞职。

我希望在20xx年7月20日之前完成工作交接,请领导安排工作交接人选。在未离开岗位之前,我一定会站好最后一班岗,我所在岗位的工作请领导尽管分配,我一定会尽自己的职,做好应该做的事。

望领导批准我的申请,并请协助办理相关离职手续。

祝您身体健康,事业顺心。并祝医院以后事业蓬勃发展。

申请人: 杰克

日期: 20xx年6月22日

1.英文辞职信(中英对照)

2.医院辞职信(通用版)

3.教师辞职信通用版

4.辞职信模版

5.公司员工辞职信(正规版)

6.辞职信范文简单版

7.标准版教师辞职信

8.酒店辞职信(简单版)

9.个人原因辞职信(简单版)

10.个人辞职信简单版

篇7:王尔德语录中英对照版

Looking good and dressing well is a necessity. Having a purpose in life is not.

注意穿着打扮是必要的。而拥有生活目标却并非如此。

Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.

永远宽恕你的敌人,没有什么能比这个更让他们恼怒的了。

Children begin by loving their parents; as they grow older they judge them; sometimes, they forgive them

孩子最初爱他们父母,等大一些他们评判父母;然后有些时候,他们原谅父母。

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.

生活中只有两种悲剧:一个是没有得到我们想要的,另外一个是得到我们想要的。

――世上只有两类悲剧,有些人总是不能遂愿,而有些人总是心想事成。

A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings unintentionally.

绅士就是从不无心伤害别人感觉的人。

Conversation about the weather is the last refuge of the unimaginative

谈论天气是无趣人类最后的避难所。

One's real life is often the life that one does not lead.

真实生活就通常就是我们无法掌控的生活。

篇8:结婚祝福语中英对照版

Only once in a lifetime that a special dream comes true. And suddenly your entire world seems beautiful and new. Best wishes always!

一生中只有一次美梦实现的奇迹,你俩的整个世界顿时变得绚丽新奇。 祝永远幸福!

You two are a perfect match. Here's wishing you both a lifetime of happiness.

你们是天生的一对,祝你们永远幸福。

We never knew two people better suited to each other.

我们从未见过如此般配的一对。

You're the luckiest guy in the world.

你是世界上最幸运的人儿。

God bless you and yours, and surround you ever with his blessing.

愿上帝祝福你和你的爱人,永远赐福于你们。

May you two always be in love! May happiness increase with age.

愿你俩永浴爱河,祝你俩幸福与年俱增。

Wishing you a world of happiness and love as all your dreams come true.

但愿天从人愿,幸福与爱情无边!

He must be extra special, because he is marrying a lovely girl.

新娘如此可爱, 新郎必定英俊不凡。

May the joy you share on your wedding day .Be the kind you'll share all along life's way.

愿你俩婚礼之日分享的喜悦,

将伴随你俩共度人生的岁月。

I wish you many more anniversaries each happier than the last.

愿你们有更多周年纪念日,一年比一年更幸福。

On your SILVER WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

Yesterday… memories,

Today… happiness.

Always… love.

恭贺你俩银婚之禧!

昨天是回忆,

今天是幸福,

永远是爱情。

Happy anniversary! May the years ahead fulfill all your hope.

祝结婚周年快乐,愿今后年年如愿以偿。 I look forward to greeting you on your golden wedding anniversary. May you have many gold years.

在您们金婚纪念日之际,向您们表示祝贺,祝你们有更多的金色岁月。

It was love that brought you two together, love that joined your hearts as one. And may you find with each new year your love has just begun.

是爱情把你们结合在一起,

是爱情使你们心连心,

愿你们发现,年年岁岁你们都像初萌爱心。

篇9:教师节祝福语中英对照版

教师节祝福语中英对照版

For all the great things you say and do…

The best teachers award goes to you.

因为您的身教言教,颁给您最佳教师奖

As another school term approaches…

wish your days turn our to be as great as you make ours.

新的学期又开始了,希望您过得愉快,就像您带给我们的欢乐一样

You are the best. 您是最棒的老师

Your guidance makes me go far and do things differently.

您的引导使我向前,并且有不同的作为

Sending flowers to my teacher. 送一束花给我的老师

Your lessons are still the one that helps me.

Your words are still fresh and warm.

Youve swayed my life so deeply.

Youre still my best teacher.

Far across the miles, sending you wishes of love

and peace on Teachers Day.

您的教诲我至今仍受益良多,言犹在耳,深深影响了我,您是我最敬爱的老师,在教师节的今天遥寄我的'祝福,祝您平安快乐

A sweet and lovely gift to my favorite teacher.

献上一份甜蜜又可爱的礼物给我最敬爱的老师

You are a special person in our life.

We all love you, Sir!

你是我们生命中很特别的一个人,老师,我们都敬爱您

To Sir, With Love 老师,我们敬爱您

篇10:新年祝福语中英对照版

新年祝福语中英对照版

生意兴隆: wish your business success

大吉大利: wish you good fortune and every success

蛇马精神: may you be as energetic as a dragon and a horse

恭喜发财: may prosperity be with you

年年有余: may you always get more than you wish for

新年新气象: as the New Year begins, let us also start a new

万事如意: hope everything goes your way

岁岁平安: may you start safe and sound all year round

财源广进: may a river of gold flow into your pocket

一帆风顺: wish you every success

名列前茅: always come first in examinations

鹏程万里: have a bright future

风调雨顺: timely wind and rain bring good harvest

国泰民安: wish our country flourishes and people live in peace

With best wishes for a happy New Year!

祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。

I hope you have a most happy and prosperous New Year.

谨祝新年快乐幸福,大吉大利。

With the compliments of the season.

祝贺佳节。

May the season's joy fill you all the year round.

愿节日的'愉快伴你一生。

Season's greetings and best wishes for the New Year.

祝福您,新年快乐。

Please accept my season's greetings.

请接受我节日的祝贺。

To wish you joy at this holy season. Wishing every happiness will always be with you.

恭祝新年吉祥,幸福和欢乐与你同在。

Good health, good luck and much happiness throughout the year.

恭祝健康、幸运,新年快乐。

May the joy and happiness around you today and always.

愿快乐幸福永伴你左右。

Please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year. I hope you will continue to enjoy good health.

请接受我诚挚的新年祝福,顺祝身体健康。

Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my best wishes for your perfect health and lasting prosperity.

恭贺新禧,祝身体健康、事业发达。

Best wishes for the holidays and happiness throughout the New Year.

恭贺新禧,万事如意。

With very best wishes for your happiness in the New Year.

致以最良好的祝福,原你新年快乐幸福。

Please accept our wishes for you and yours for a happy New Year.

请接受我们对你及你全家的美好祝福,祝你们新年快乐。

篇11:枕戈待旦成语故事「中英对照版」

枕戈待旦成语故事「中英对照版」

西晋人祖逖和刘琨,都是性格开朗、仗义好侠的志士。年轻时不但文章写得好,而且都喜欢练武健身,决心报效祖国。当时,晋朝表面上还管辖着中原大地,但实际上已是内忧外患,风雨飘摇了。祖逖和刘琨一谈起国家局势,总是慷慨万分,常常聊到深夜。

一天,祖逖又和刘琨谈得十分兴奋,刘琨不知什么时候睡着了,祖逖却久久沉浸在谈话的兴奋之中,不能入睡。“喔,喔,喔--”荒原上的雄鸡叫了起来,祖逖一跃而起,踢醒了刘琨:“听,这雄鸡啼鸣多么振奋人心呀,快起来练剑吧!”于是,两人操起剑来,在高坡上对舞。从此,他俩每天清早听到头一声鸣叫,一定来到荒原上抖擞神练起剑来。

刘琨被祖逖的爱国热情深深感动,决心献身于祖。一次他给家人的.信中写道:“在国家危难时刻,我经常‘枕戈待旦’(枕着兵器睡觉一直到天明),立志报国,常担心落在祖逖后边,不想他到底走到我的前头了!……”

故事出自《晋书·祖逖传》。“枕戈待旦”出自刘琨《与亲故书》,形象地写出了刘琨随时准备杀敌报国的决心。后来用作成语,形容时刻警惕敌人,准备作战。

【英文版】

Lying with one's Head Pillowed on a Spear,Waiting for Day to Break

In the Western Jin Dynasty there were two young men.One of them was Zu Ti and the other was Liu Kun.Both of them were men of ideals and integrity who were chivalrous and of a sanguine disposition.They not only wrote excellent articles but also were fond of practising martial arts to keep fit, in order to render meritorious service to the country.Both of them were chief clerks responsible for document administration in Luoyang.Although in appearance the Jin Dynasty had jurisdiction of the Central Plains comprising the middle and lower reaches of the Haunch and threatened by foreign invasion.Zu Ti and Liu Kun often talked about the country's situation till late into the night,and each time they talking very excitedly again.Liu Kun fell asleep without knowing it,but Zu Ti was too excited to fall asleep.“ Cock-a-doodle-doo,”came the crow of rooster in the wasteland.Zu Ti jumped up and kicked Liu Kun awake:“Listen.How inspiring the rooster's crow is.Let's get up and practised on a slope.From then on,they kept practising sword playing vigorously and energetically in the wasteland every day when they heard the first crow in the morning.Deeply moved by Zu Ti's patriotic passion,Liu Kun was determined to devote himself to his homeland.Once he wrote to his family:”At the time when the country is in dire peril,I am resolved to dedicate myselt to the service of my country.I often fear that I might lag behind Zu Ti in rendering service to the country,and,in fact,I am behind him...“ The words” sleep with my head pillowed on a spear,waiting for the day to break“vividly described Liu Kun's determination to dedicate himself to the service of the country and to fight the enemy at any time.Later,this set phrase is used to mean maintaining sharp vigilance and being ready to fight at any time.”

【公司感谢信中英对照版】相关文章:

1.伊索寓言故事中英对照版

2.英语辞职信(中英对照版)

3.公司感谢信

4.超级浪漫告白爱情语录中英对照版

5.致公司感谢信

6.公司写给公司感谢信

7.教师节公司感谢信

8.公司年会感谢信

9.自来水公司感谢信

10.公司面试感谢信

下载word文档
《公司感谢信中英对照版.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度: 评级1星 评级2星 评级3星 评级4星 评级5星
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式

  • 返回顶部