欢迎来到个人简历网!永久域名:gerenjianli.cn (个人简历全拼+cn)
当前位置:首页 > 面试问题>和老外过招:面试中常用“高频”语句

和老外过招:面试中常用“高频”语句

2025-01-30 09:14:12 收藏本文 下载本文

“baixinjei1”通过精心收集,向本站投稿了6篇和老外过招:面试中常用“高频”语句,以下是小编帮大家整理后的和老外过招:面试中常用“高频”语句,供大家参考借鉴,希望可以帮助到您。

和老外过招:面试中常用“高频”语句

篇1:和老外过招:面试中常用“高频”语句

和老外过招:面试中常用“高频”语句

想找一份满意的工作吗? 面试中面对外国老板连珠炮似的提问, 有没有觉得心慌意乱、无所适从?求职过程中面试尤为重要,回答问题,如果能简明扼要,真诚中肯,合乎老外口味,那么录取机会必定大大增加,当然,有的问题,也要轻描淡写,以免言多必失。本篇摘录了若干面试中出现频率较高的问题及精彩回答,希望能在您求职路上助您一臂之力。

Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟茸晕彝萍雎穑看蟮ㄊ允园桑)

A:With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. (依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)

Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)

A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)

Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it。(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)

A:I feel I have reached a “glass ceiling” in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即]有升迁机会。)

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)

A:With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)

A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)

Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)

A:I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)

Q:What makes you think you would be successful in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作,

我相信我能成功。)

Q:Are you good at multi-tasking?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) / Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)

A:Yes, I think so。

A:This trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)

A:Helpfulness and caring。(乐于助人和关心他人。)

A:Adaptability and sense of humor。(适应能力和幽默感。)

A:Cheerfulness and friendliness。(乐观和友爱。)

Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)

A:(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

A:They would say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)

Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的`人?)

A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)

A: (I like) people who possess the “can do” spirit. (有“实际行动”的人。)

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)

A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)

A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理e人的批评?)

A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)

篇2:面试中如何应对老外的提问

面试中如何应对老外的提问

职场就是战场,面试则是你这一仗漂亮的开头,别说什么我料到了开头,却没想到结尾,参考若干面试中出现频率较高的问题及精彩回答,斟酌提问者的意图,轻描淡写还是真诚中肯,全要心中有数,祝童鞋们毕业面试这一仗漂亮有力!

Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟茸晕彝萍雎?大胆试试吧!)

A:With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)

Q:Give me a summary of your current job deion. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的.说明。)

A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)

Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)

A:Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)

A:I feel I have reached the “glass ceiling” in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即]有升迁机会。)

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)

A:With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)

A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)

Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)

A:I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)

A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作,

我相信我能成功。)

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)

A:Yes, I think so.

A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)

A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)

A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)

A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)

Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)

A:(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)

A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)

Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)

A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)

A:(I like) people who possess the “can do” spirit. (有“实际行动”的人。)

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)

A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)

A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理e人的批评?)

A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沉默是金。)

A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。)

Q:What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)

篇3:老外面试和中国人面试的不同之处

今天早上去面试customer services, 一家国际搬家公司,之前准备了一堆的英文自我介绍,问题等。结果都没用上。

是一老外面试我,自我感觉没有充分表现,不管结果如何,这里说说老外和中国人面试的不同之处:

1. 老外自己把简历打印出来并准备好,而我之前面试的公司都要我自己准备简历。

2. 上午就约了我一个人过去面试,而之前面试的公司似乎都一堆人等着面试。

3. 老外先自我介绍,也知道偶的名字了,没让我做自我介绍。而之前面试的公司都先来个自我介绍,而且面试官从不自我介绍,这点就先决定了不平等。

4. 我坐沙发上,老外坐旁边,中间没有大桌子隔着,很认真地浏览并问我的工作经历,气氛很好,像聊天似的。我之前去面试时都很紧张,这次反而一点都不紧张。

5. 老外主动说了工资和工作时间等,不管你是否合适,至少人家很诚恳。而之前面试的公司一面似乎都不说待遇,即使提问了也不回答。找工作不就是双向选择吗,工资是很重要的决定因素,如果不合适二面根本没必要。

虽然只有十几分钟的面试,可是感触很多,希望一些面试官能在这些方面改进下。要以人为本,善待每一位求职者。

[老外面试和中国人面试的不同之处]

篇4:面试中自我评价的常用语句英文

面试中自我评价的常用语句英文

good people management and communication skills. team player.有良好的人员管理和交际能力。能在集体中发挥带头作用。

able to work under high pressure and time limitation.能够在高压力下和时间限制下进行工作。

be elegant and with nice personality.举止优雅、个人性格好。

with good managerial skills and organizational capabilities.有良好的管理艺术和组织能力。

the main qualities required are preparedness to work hard, ability to learn, ambition and good health.主要必备素质是吃苦耐劳精神好、学习能力优、事业心强和身体棒。

mature,self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills.思想成熟、上进心强,并具极丰富的人际关系技巧。

energetic,fashion-minded person.精力旺盛、思想新潮。

with a pleasant mature attitude.开朗成熟。

strong determination to succeed.有获得成功的坚定决心。

strong leadership skills.有极强的领导艺术。

ability to work well with others.能够同他人一道很好地工作。

highly-motivated and reliable person with excellent health and pleasant personality.上进心强又可靠者,并且身体健康、性格开朗。

the ability to initiate and operate independently.有创业能力,并能独立地从业。

strong leadership skill while possessing a great team spirit.有很高的领导艺术和很强的集体精神。

be highly organized and effecient.工作很有条理,办事效率高。

willing to learn and progress.肯学习进取。

good presentation skills.有良好的`表达能力。

positive active mind essential.有积极、灵活的头脑。

ability to deal with personnel at all levels effectively.善于同各种人员打交道。

have positive work attitude and be willing and able to work diligently without supervision.有积极的工作态度,愿意和能够在没有监督的情况下勤奋地工作。

young,bright,energetic with strong career-ambition.年轻、聪明、精力充沛,并有很强的事业心。

having good and extensive social connections.具有良好而广泛的社会关系。

being active, creative and innonative is a plus.思想活跃、有首创和革新精神尤佳。

with good analytical capability.有较强的分析能力。

篇5:面试中要注意的身体语言常用口语句

You should know how to use eye contact.

你应当知道如何进行眼神交流。

Don't move from time to time when you are seated.

当你坐下肘,不要动来动去。

When you attend the interview, you should pay attention to your manner.

面试时应当注意你的言谈举止。

You should keep decent manners in the interview.

面试时言谈举止应当大方得体。

When you are seated, keep your hands crossed in front of you.

就坐时,双手交叉,置于身前,

Decent manners can win the favor of the interviewer.

得体的行为举止会赢得面试官的青睐。

Impolite expressions and manners should not appear in the interview.

那些不礼貌的言行不应当出现在面试中。

In the interview you should listen to the interviewer carefully and patiently.

面试时要认真并且耐心地听取对方的言谈。

In an interview, you can nod at the right time to show that you have understood what is being said.

面试中适时的点头可以传达出你对谈话内容的理解。

篇6:面试中的道别场景常用口语句

面试中的道别场景常用口语句

Thank you for the opportunity to have an interview with you.

谢谢您给我这个机会与您面谈,

When should I contact you if I want to know your decision?

如果我想知道您的决定,什么时候可以与您联络?

When do you think I will hear from you?

您认为我什么时候能得到您的消息?

I'm looking forward to your reply at your earliest convenience.

期待您的尽早回音。

I don't know how to show my gratitude to you.

我不知道该如何表达对您的感激之情,

And do I need a second interview?

我还需要第二次面试吗?

I'm willing to wait until you have come to a decision.

我会耐心等你的决定。

It is fun to have a talk with you.

与您交谈让我感到很愉快。

When the interview comes to an end, you should not let down your guard.

当面试接近尾声,你也不该掉以轻心。

Don't forget to make acknowledgments after an interview.

面试结束后,要记得致谢。

【和老外过招:面试中常用“高频”语句】相关文章:

1.和老师过招作文

2.和老妈过招阅读答案

3.和绑匪过招哲理文章

4.老外日常口语中电影台词

5.我和妈妈过招四年级作文400字

6.和老外交流10个绝佳口语

7.面试中要注意的身体语言常用口语句

8.我和三个小老外850字作文

9.面试中面试技巧

10.面试中缺点

下载word文档
《和老外过招:面试中常用“高频”语句.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度: 评级1星 评级2星 评级3星 评级4星 评级5星
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式

  • 返回顶部