欢迎来到个人简历网!永久域名:gerenjianli.cn (个人简历全拼+cn)
当前位置:首页 > 教学文档 > 教学资源>Life History 生活经历英语口语对话

Life History 生活经历英语口语对话

2023-09-28 08:11:20 收藏本文 下载本文

“將倖福進行到底”通过精心收集,向本站投稿了5篇Life History 生活经历英语口语对话,这里小编给大家分享一些Life History 生活经历英语口语对话,方便大家学习。

Life History 生活经历英语口语对话

篇1:Life History 生活经历英语口语对话

Todd: Miki, where did you go to university?

托德:美琪,你在哪儿上的大学?

Miki: I went to university in California, at a school called the University of California at Berkeley.

美琪:我在加利福尼亚上的大学,我上的是加州大学伯克利分校。

Todd: And where is that in California?

托德:那所学校位于加州的什么地方?

Miki: It's in the Bay Area, which is in the northern half of California, right across the bay from San Francisco.

美琪:学校在海湾地区,位于北加州,就在旧金山海湾。

Todd: OK, and what did you study?

托德:好,那你学了什么?

Miki: I studied many things, but I majored in Japanese.

美琪:我学了很多,不过我的专业是日语。

Todd: Oh, really!

托德:哦,真的吗?

Miki: I did.

美琪:没错。

Todd: Oh, wow. Now you are of Japanese ancestry.

托德:哇!你有日本血统。

Miki: My mother is. My father is from Kansas.

美琪:我妈妈是日本人。我父亲来自堪萨斯。

Todd: Oh, really.

托德:真的啊。

Miki: His family is from the South, Kansas, Arkansas, Texas. My mother is from Japan. She grew up in Nagasaki and moved to Yokohama when she was young so most of my family is there, Yokohama and the South.

美琪:他的家人来自南部地区,堪萨斯州、阿肯色州和得克萨斯州。我母亲来自日本。她在长崎长大,年轻时搬去了横滨,所以我的大部分家人都在横滨和美国南部。

Todd: Oh, wow! What a combo.

托德:哇!这组合真棒。

Miki: Yeah, I guess so.

美琪:嗯,我也这么想。

Todd: Now were you already fluent in Japanese before you started university?

托德:那你上大学前就能说流利的日语吗?

Miki: I was but it wasn't a standard Japanese. It was very familial. It was Japanese that was spoken within the family, between parent and child, and so it was very casual, and conversational.

美琪:可以,不过并不是标准日语。那只是家庭用语,我说的是家人之间说的日语,是父母和孩子之间的用语,是非正式的用语,非常口语化。

Todd: OK. Is it difficult for you to comprehend people sometimes in Japan or is it just like home?

托德:好。你理解日本人说的话很难吗,还是你觉得就跟在家一样?

Miki: Oh, it's absolutely difficult because there, well first of all, they're dialects and then of course there are different levels of politeness and conversationalist, I guess, and especially once I get into a classroom with other professors, and other students, colleagues my age, it's quite difficult to follow the language, but if it's street talk it's much easier.

美琪:非常难,因为,首先,他们会说方言,而且敬语有不同的等级,和谈话专家……尤其是有一次我和其他教授、以及学生们以及和我同龄的同事一起进入教室,我很难理解他们说的话,不过要是街头闲谈就要容易多了。

Todd: Oh, really! OK, so at university, did you study just to learn Japanese as a language or did you study literature?

托德:真的啊。那你在大学的时候,是只把日语当作一门语言来学习,还是你也学习文学?

Miki: I'll be honest. I studied to get an easy degree, and frankly it was quite easy, but then I had a very good professor in classical Japanese and that's when my interest in literature and history actually was born and I ended up becoming a researcher in medieval history, medieval literature.

美琪:说实话,我学习的东西很容易获得学位,实话实说,我学的东西非常简单,不过之后我在学习古典日语的时候遇到了一位非常好的教授,正是那时我开始对文学和历史感兴趣,最终我成为了中世纪史和中世纪文学的研究员。

Todd: Wow, that must be really difficult though cause that's old, old style of language, it's an old text. (Yes) Like Shakespeare is difficult for me.

托德:哇,那一定非常难,因为那是语言的古典体,是旧体文字。(没错)就像我觉得莎士比亚很难理解。

Miki: That's actual, well, that's actually an interesting comparison cause Shakespeare is actually just a little bit easier for us modern Americans to comprehend than classical Japanese is for a modern Japanese person to comprehend because the language, actually, Shakespearean English is actually much closer to modern English than classical Japanese is to modern Japanese, but it's not spoken, so if one has a dictionary, then one can do research.

美琪:那真是……那真是很有意思的比较,因为实际上我们现代美国人理解莎士比亚要比现代日本人理解古典日语要容易,因为实际上,莎士比亚风格的英语和现代英语很相似,可是古典日语离现代日本人就比较久远了,不过那并不是口语,所以如果你有字典,那你就能进行研究。

Todd: Alright! Well, thanks a lot Miki.

托德:没错!好,美琪,非常感谢你。

Miki: You're welcome.

美琪:不客气。

篇2:日常生活英语口语对话

日常生活英语口语对话

We won’t charge you for your room tonight.今晚我们不收费你的房钱。

Thank you.谢谢你。

I’m very sorry about this.对此我很抱歉。

That’s OK. Thanks for your help.没关系。谢谢你的帮助。

Kathy! How are you It’s been ages! What are you doing these days凯西!你好吗?很多年过去了!这些日子你在做什么?

I just opened my own restaurant. I’m also head chef.我刚刚开了我自己的餐馆。我还是主厨。

You’re kidding! You’ve always hated cooking!你在开玩笑吧!你一直都不喜欢烹饪的!

Well, I used to hate cooking, but now I love it.额,我过去讨厌不喜欢烹饪,但是我现在喜欢。

When did you change your mind你什么时候改变心意的?

After I tried French food. Before that,I used to cook really boring things for my family.在我试了法国菜之后。在那之前,我常常煮一些很无味的东西给我的家人吃。

How are you today ,Mr Brown ?你今天好吗?布朗先生。

I‘m quite well ,thank you.我很好,谢谢你。

So, what do you think How do you like New York那么,你觉得怎样?你觉得这座城市怎样?

I’m having a great time. I love it. I’m glad we came.我过得很愉快。我喜欢它。我很高兴我们来了。

Yeah. I really like the stores and the shopping.是的。我真的很喜欢这里的.商店和购物中心。

I love the museums, too.我也喜欢博物馆。 But the traffic is pretty bad.但是交通太糟糕了。

Yeah. I hate all this traffic. It’s really noisy.是的。我讨厌这样的交通。真的很吵。

篇3:关于Hotel Life 酒店生活英语口语对话

Adrienne: So, Trina, with your new job, you travel a lot, where do you stay when you you're traveling?

埃德里安娜:特瑞娜,你的新工作让你可以去很多地方旅行,那你在旅行的时候住在哪里呢?

Trina: I stay in hotels.

特瑞娜:我住在酒店里。

Adrienne: How do you like that?

埃德里安娜:你觉得怎么样?

Trina: I like it. It depends on the hotel though. Some of the hotels we stay in are very, very nice and some of the hotels we stay in are not so nice.

特瑞娜:我喜欢住在酒店。虽然这取决于是什么酒店。我们住过的有些酒店非常非常棒,而也有些酒店并不是那么好。

Adrienne: Mm, tell me about the ones that are not so nice.

埃德里安娜:嗯,跟我说说不那么好的酒店吧。

Trina: Mm, the ones that are not so nice, generally they're just a little bit more messy than the nicer hotels we stay at, so front desk is a little disorganized. The rooms aren't as nice. They aren't as fancy, they aren't as pretty, but they're nice.

特瑞娜:嗯,不那么好的酒店通常都比好的酒店乱,前台有点无组织。酒店房间也没有那么好。虽然房间不精致,不漂亮,但是还不错。

Adrienne: So what do you look for in a good hotel?

埃德里安娜:那你希望好的酒店里有什么?

Trina: A comfortable bed, down comforter, English speaking TV, and a bathroom.

特瑞娜:一张舒服的床,羽绒被,有英语频道的电视,还要有浴室。

Adrienne: A bathroom in your room you mean?

埃德里安娜:你是说房间里有浴室?

Trina: Yes.

特瑞娜:对。

Adrienne: Have you ever stayed in a hotel that didn't have the bathroom in your room?

埃德里安娜:你住过房间里没有浴室的酒店吗?

Trina: No, not yet.

特瑞娜:目前还没有。

Adrienne: OK, well you might some day, and it is nice to have one inside your hotel. Is there anything you ever like to take from the hotels?

埃德里安娜:好,也许你哪天会住这样的酒店的,不过酒店里有浴室很不错。你有喜欢从酒店里拿的东西吗?

Trina: Yes, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, hairbrush, that's about it.

特瑞娜:有,洗发水,护发素,润肤乳,梳子,差不多就是这样。

Adrienne: OK, well that's good. Those are all the things you are meant to take away. Have you ever found that you really like a shampoo, or soap or something that you found at a hotel?

埃德里安娜:好,那很不错。这些都是你要带走的东西。你有在酒店里发现你非常喜欢的洗发水、香皂或是其他的东西吗?

Trina: Yes, several times, but sometimes you can't ever find it again.

特瑞娜:有,很多次,有时你再也找不到这些东西了。

Adrienne: Ah, that's a good point.

埃德里安娜:嗯,这点说的很好。

篇4:高中生活 School Life英语口语情景对话

odd: Hello!

你好!

Jeanna: Hello!

你好!

Todd: Hi, what's your name?

你叫什么名字?

Jeanna: Jeanna.

迪安娜。

Todd: OK, Jeanna, how old are you?

迪安娜,你多大了?

Jeanna: I'm 15 years old.

我15岁了。

Todd: 15! OK, are you in high school?

你在上高中吗?

Jeanna: Yes, I am.

是的。

Todd: OK. What do you think about high school?

你觉得高中生活怎么样?

Jeanna: It's fun. Very diverse.

挺好的。高中生活很多样。

Todd: What do you like to study in high school?

你在高中最喜欢学什么?

Jeanna: I like history a lot.

我很喜欢历史课。

Todd: OK. Why do you like history?

为什么喜欢历史课呢?

Jeanna: It's interesting to learn about the past, different things, and different cultures.

了解过去,不同的事物,不同的文化十分有趣。

Todd: OK. What's one thing you don't like about high school?

高中你最讨厌的是什么?

Jeanna: People can be really cruel.

高中的人有时很残忍。

Todd: Oh, really! How? How are people cruel?

真的!怎么残忍?

Jeanna: There's a lot of judgmental-ness.

有很多人性格都是批判性的。

Todd: Oh, that's too bad. So, you're nice to everybody?

那太糟了。那么,你对所有人都很好?

Jeanna: Generally.

通常是。

Todd: OK. OK. Who's your favorite teacher?

好的。你最喜欢的老师是谁?

Jeanna: Probably my English teacher.

大概是我的英文老师。

篇5:关于英式生活 English Life英语口语情景对话

Todd: OK. Hello! Can I have your name please?

你好!请问你叫什么?

Cat: Cat.

卡特。

Todd: Cat! Uh, is that short for something?

卡特!这是简称还是……?

Cat: Short for Kathryn.

凯瑟琳的简称。

Todd: Kathryn. OK, Kathryn. What's your full name?

凯瑟琳。好的,凯瑟琳,你的全名是?

Cat: Kathryn Lovelock.

凯瑟琳·洛夫洛克。

Todd: Oh, nice name. Nice!

哦,好名字。很棒!

Cat: Glad you think so.

很高兴你这么想。

Todd: And where are you from?

你来自哪里?

Cat: Ah, from England.

我来自英国。

Todd: OK. Where in England?

英国的哪里?

Cat: Ah, in the Southeast. A small town just by the seaside.

伦敦的东南部,海边的一座小镇。

Todd: Nice. So you live by the beach?

很棒。那么,你住在海滩附近?

Cat: Yes, about ten minutes from the beach.

是的,大约走十分钟就到海滩了。

Todd: Wow, do you surf?

你冲浪吗?

Cat: It's not the kind of place you can surf. The waves are too small and the sea is too cold

那不是能够冲浪的地方。浪太小了,海水也太冷了。

Todd: OK. What kind of place is your town?

你家所在的小镇是什么样的地方?

Cat: What kind of place?

什么样的地方……

Todd: Yeah!

是的!

Cat: It's..it's..well very very small. It's normally really busy in the summer. There's not very much to do there, but when the sun is shining you can go to the beach. It's really good.

那是个小地方。但夏天却很热闹。在哪儿没什么可做的,但阳光明媚的时候,可以去沙滩走走。那真的很棒。

Todd: Yeah, sounds like a great place. How far is it from London?

听上去是个不错的地方。那里距离伦敦有多远?

Cat: Ah, about 70 miles, so that's about two hours by train.

大约70英里。坐火车要2个小时。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Cat: From Central London.

到伦敦市中心。

Todd: So when you go to London you go by train?

那么你坐火车去伦敦?

Cat: Normally yes because you can't drive, there's nowhere to park.

通常是的,因为不能开车去,没有地方停车。

Todd: OK. Great. Thanks.

好的。很棒。谢谢。

【Life History 生活经历英语口语对话】相关文章:

1.雅思英语口语对话

2.节选商务英语口语对话

3.Fruit水果英语口语对话

4.外贸保险英语口语对话

5.英语口语面试常用对话

6.职场英语口语犯错对话

7.求职面试英语口语对话

8.全球化 Globalization英语口语情景对话

9.安排参观外贸英语口语对话

10.Travelling abroad出国旅行英语口语对话

下载word文档
《Life History 生活经历英语口语对话.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度: 评级1星 评级2星 评级3星 评级4星 评级5星
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式

  • 返回顶部