欢迎来到个人简历网!永久域名:gerenjianli.cn (个人简历全拼+cn)
当前位置:首页 > 范文大全 > 实用文>办公室会话关于名片双语

办公室会话关于名片双语

2025-01-09 09:08:54 收藏本文 下载本文

“dhao”通过精心收集,向本站投稿了3篇办公室会话关于名片双语,下面是小编为大家整理后的办公室会话关于名片双语,供大家参考借鉴,希望可以帮助您。

办公室会话关于名片双语

篇1:办公室会话关于名片双语

办公室会话关于名片双语

Michael: What are you doing, Billy? Your desk looks like a disaster zone.

迈克尔:你在做什么,比利?你的桌子看起来像个灾区。

Billy: I have a spare half-an-hour, so I thought I would organize my business cards.

比利:我有半个小时的空闲时间,所以我想我要整理我的名片。

Michael: I have never really understood what the point of name cards is.

迈克尔:我从来都搞不太懂名片是干什么用的。

Billy: Business cards have a long history and many, many uses.

比利:名片的历史很长,而且用途很多很多。

Michael: They might be good for you, but I am a hermit1 and never meet new people.

迈克尔:它们对你来说可能是有用,不过我是个隐士,从不见新的人。

Billy: If you worked in sales and marketing2 like me, you would find that names cards are indispensable3.

比利:如果你像我这样做营销工作,你就会发现名片是必不可少的东西。

Michael: Maybe. But I don't think I need a small piece of paper to help people remember who I am.

迈克尔:也许吧。不过我不认为我需要一张小纸片来帮助人们记住我是谁。

Billy: That's probably true. I think that most people would try, but not be able to forget you!

比利:那大概是真的。我想大多数人设法,但却没法忘掉你!

名片就是你的所有联系人名录,所以一定要妥善保管哦!

Jeff: Can I have one of your business cards please, Joan?

杰夫:给我一张你的名片好吗,琼?

Joan: I thought that I already gave you one?

琼:我觉得我已经给了你一张?

Jeff: You did, but someone stole my card organizer1 recently.

杰夫:你给了,不过最近有人偷了我的名片夹。

Joan: So you have lost all of your contacts2?

琼:这么说你丢掉了所有的联系方式?

Jeff: No, I was lucky. I always make a copy of the name cards that I receive.

杰夫:没有,我很幸运。我总是把我收到的名片做一个备份。

Joan: That is a good idea. I lost some name cards last year and now I can't call some of my clients3.

琼:好主意。去年我丢了一些名片,所以现在我没法给我的一些客户打电话。

Jeff: So will you give me a new name card?

杰夫:那你会给我一张新名片吗?

Joan: Sure, but try not to lose this one!

琼:当然,不过不要把这张弄丢了!

篇2:办公室会话情景双语

(1)

A: Hi, Jane, how are you doing this morning?

嗨,简,今天早晨感觉怎样?

B: I'm all right, thanks. Just a little tired.

还好,谢谢。只是有点累。

A: You worked overtime1 last night?

昨晚加班了吧?

B: Yeah, I got home at about 2.

是啊,我昨晚2点才到家。

(2)

A: Hi, Tim. How are you? I haven't seen you for a long time.

嗨,蒂姆,你好吗?好久不见了。

B: I'm fine. I've been out of town. I just got back.

很好。我出差去了,刚回来。

A: Where did you go?

去哪了?

B: I went to New York for a meeting.

去纽约开了个会。

(3)

A: Hi there! My name is Terry. You're new around here, huh?

嗨,我叫特里。你是新来的吧?

B: Yes. My name is Mark. I just started a couple of weeks ago.

是的。我叫马克,刚来几个星期。

A: Well, if there's anything I can do for you, let me know.

哦,如果有什么需要帮忙的,尽管找我。

B: Thanks. I really appreciate2 that!

非常感谢!

篇3:办公室会话情景双语

(1)

A: Excuse me, Christina?

打扰一下,克里斯蒂娜。

B: Yes, Mark?

什么事,马克?

A: Could you tell me where the copier is please?

能告诉我复印机在哪吗?

B: Sure. You just walk down this hallway1. The copy room is the second room on the right.

当然。沿着走廊一直走,复印室在右手第二间。

(2)

A: Excuse me.

打扰了。

B: Yes, can I help you?

需要我帮忙吗?

A: Yes, please. I'm looking for Mr. Emory's office. Do you know where it is?

是的。我想去艾默利的办公室,你知道在哪吗?

B: I'm sorry. I don't know. But the guard2 over there should know.

对不起,我不知道。那边的保安应该知道。

(3)

A: Christina, can you give me a hand?

克里斯蒂娜,你能帮我一下吗?

B: Sure. What's wrong, Mark?

好的。怎么了,马克?

A: Well, I think I've got the copier running. I pressed the button but nothing came out.

我想我已经开了复印机,但是按了按钮没反映。

B: Let me have a look. Oh, the machine is running out of paper.

让我看看。哦,机器里没纸了。

(4)

A: Hey Terry, do you have the number for that restaurant on the street corner?

嘿,特里。你有街角那家饭馆的电话吗?

B: Yeah, hold on a sec. Here it is. 6407-1553.

有,等一下。给你,64071553。

A: Great. Thanks.

太好了,谢谢。

B: Are you getting take-out?

你要订外卖吗?

A: Yeah. Do you want something?

是啊,你想要什么吗?

B: Umm…Could you pick me up a chicken salad sandwich and a large diet3 coke?

恩……能帮我要一个鸡肉沙拉三明治和一个大杯无糖可乐吗?

A: No problem. But do you have any cash4 on you? I don't think I have enough.

没问题。你现在有带钱吗?我的好像不够。

办公室会话:预约

(1)

A: Hello, Mr. Black? This is Christina in Mr. Emory's office. Mr. Emory would like to set up an appointment1 with you to talk about buying a new fax machine.

你好,布莱克先生。我是艾默利先生办公室的克里斯蒂娜。艾默利先生想跟您约个时间谈一下购买一台新传真机的事。

B: Sure. I'd be glad to. What time?

好的,非常愿意。什么时间?

A: He'd like to see you as soon as possible. How about tomorrow at 2pm?

他想尽快跟您见面。明天下午2点可以吗?

B: Yes. That'll be great. Tell him I will see him then.

可以,告诉他我们两点见。

(2)

A: Tim, I need to work out a time to get together with your people to discuss the new project.

蒂姆,我要找个时间跟你们商量一下新的方案。

B: Does everybody need to be there? Jason is on vacation this week.

每个人都要来吗?詹森这周休假。

A: It would be best if everybody could be there. How about sometime2 next week?

最好每个人都来。下周怎么样?

B: Let me take a look at the schedule3 first. I'll get back to you this afternoon.

我先看一下时间表,下午答复你。

【办公室会话关于名片双语】相关文章:

1.办公室常用标识双语

2.办公室常用标识语和提示语双语

3.公司年会话祝福

4.名片印刷注意事项

5.名片初中作文

6.发型师名片语录

7.简历仅是名片

8.动物名片作文

9.双语教学计划

10.双语名人名言

下载word文档
《办公室会话关于名片双语.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度: 评级1星 评级2星 评级3星 评级4星 评级5星
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式

  • 返回顶部