欢迎来到个人简历网!永久域名:gerenjianli.cn (个人简历全拼+cn)
当前位置:首页 > 范文大全 > 实用文>商务信件格式范文

商务信件格式范文

2023-11-12 07:43:08 收藏本文 下载本文

“蔚蓝数码”通过精心收集,向本站投稿了5篇商务信件格式范文,下面是小编为大家整理后的商务信件格式范文,欢迎阅读与收藏。

商务信件格式范文

篇1:商务信件

商务信函主要是为开展业务而用的,其格式与一般书信有所区别,主要有:

一 、称谓

商务信函的称谓应郑重,私人信函中过分亲昵的称呼在这里是不适用的。

对于相对熟识的人,你可以称“ × × × 先生”或“ × × × 女士” ,对于一般熟识的则可以称其职务。这里的“熟识”可以是仅指通信联系而从未谋面的情形。西方此类信函在上述称谓的前边加“亲爱的” ,我国习惯上加“尊敬的”一类词。

商务信函在许多情形下是写给不知姓名的人的,此时的称呼可以有以下情形:只称其为“先生”或“女士”(或“小姐”) ,且在前边加上“尊敬的”一类字眼以职务相称,如“经理先生” 、“编辑女士” 、“主持人小姐”一类均是。此外,这种情况下不能用太过泛泛的称谓,否则可能收不到良好效果,比如称“有关人士台鉴” ,“有关人士”就可能觉得与己无关而搁置一边。当然,如果能够通过一些渠道打听清楚你要联系的人的姓名,要更好一些。

二、结尾

结尾的落款要求和开头相对应,开头是哪种关系程度的称呼,落款也应是相应的'程度。比如,称呼是连姓带名的“ × × × 先生” ,落款就是连姓带名的“ × × × ” ;称呼是不带姓的“ × × 先生” ,落款就不带姓。大企业、大单位的商务信函往往是打印的,但落款处还要有亲笔签名。

三、信笺和信封

一般的企、事业单位都有自己的专用信笺和信封。对于高规格的业务活动来说,对此两项也有比较严格的要求。一般来说,信笺、信封都应有单位的名称、徽标以及地址、电话,样式上应稳重而具有吸引力,质地上尽可能优良,印刷上尽可能优美,借以表明单位的实力和形象。

篇2:各类外贸商务信件

1.恳求建立 商业关系

Rogers Chemical Supply Co. 10E.22Street Omaha8,Neb Gentlemen: We have obtained your name and address from Aristo Shoes, Milan , and we are writing to enquire whether you would be willing to establish business relations with us. We have been importers of shoes for many years. At present, We are interested in extending our, range and would appreciate your catalogues and quotations.If your prices are competitive we would expect to transact a significant volume of business. We look forward to your early reply.

Very truly yours

2.回复对方建立 商业关系的恳求

Thank your for your letter of the 16th of this month. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with your company. In compliance with your request, we are sending you, under separate cover, our latest catalogue and price list covering our export range. Payment should be made by irrevocable and confirmed letter of credit. Should you wish to place an order, please telex or fax us.

3.恳求担负独家代理

We would like to inform you that we act on a sole agency basis fora number of manufacturers. We specialize in finished cotton goods for the Middle eastern market: Our activities cover all types of household linen. Until now , we have been working with your textiles department and our collaboration has proved to be mutually beneficial. Please refer to them for any information regarding our company. We are very interested in an exclusive arrangement with your factoryfor the promotion of your products in Bahrain. We look forward to your early reply. `

4.回绝对方担负独家代理

Thank you for your letter of 1 September suggesting that we grant you a sole agency for our household linens. I regret to say that, at this stage ,such an arrangement would berather premature. We would, however, be willing to engage in a trial collaboration with you company to see how the arrangement works. It would be necessary for you to test the market for our productsat you end. You would also have to build up a much larger turnover tojustify a sole agency. We enclose price lists covering all the products you are interested in and look forward to hearing from you soon.

5.批准对方担负独家代理

Thank you for your letter of 12 April proposing a sole agency for our office machines. We have examined our long and ,I must say ,mutually beneficial collaboration. We would be very pleased to entrust you with the sole agency for Bahrain. From our records, we are pleased to note that you have two service engineers who took training courses at our Milan factory .the sole agency will naturally be contingent on you maintaining qualified aftersales staff. We have drawn up a draft agreement that is enclosed. Please examine the detailed terms and conditions and let us know whether they meet with your approval. On a personal note, I must say that I am delighted that we are probably going to strengthen our relationship. I have very pleasant memories of my last visit to Bahrain when you entertained me so delightfully .I look forward to reciprocating on your next visit to Milan . My very best wishes to you and your wife.

6.借引荐建立 业务关系

At the beginning of this month , I attended the Harrogate toy fair. While there , I had an interesting conversation with Mr. Douglas Gage of Edutoys plc about selecting an agency for our teaching aids. Douglas described your dynamic sales force and innovative approach to marketing. He attributed his own company's success to your excellent distribution network which has served him for several years. We need an organization like yours to launch our products in the UK. Our teaching aids cover the whole field of primary education in all subjects .Our patented ‘Matrix’ math apparatus is particularly successful. You may have reservations about American teaching aids suiting your market. This is not a problem since we have a complete range of British English versions. I enclose an illustrated catalogue of our British English editions for your information. Please let me have your reactions to the material. I shall be in London during the first two weeks of October .Perhaps we could arrange a meeting to discuss our proposal.

7.邀请参观贸易展览会

Many thanks for your letter and enclosures of 12 September. We were very interested to hear that you are looking for an UK distributor for your teaching aids. We would like to invite you to visit our booth,no.6,at next month's London Toy Fair, at Earl's court , which starts on 2 October. If you would like to set up an appointment during non exhibit hall hours please call me. I can then arrange for our sensor staff to be present at the meeting. We look forward to hearing from you.

8. 与过去有贸易往来的公司接洽

We understand from our trade contacts that your company has reestablished itself in Beirut and is once again trading successfully in your region. We would like to extend our congratulations and offer our very best wishes for your continued success. Before the war in Lebanon , our companies were involved in a large volume of trade in our textiles. We see from our records that you were among our best tem customers. We very much hope that we can resume our mutually beneficial relationship now that peace has returned to Lebanon. Since we last traded, our lines have changed beyond recognition. While they reflect current European taste in fabrics, some of our designs are specifically targeted at the Middle Eastern market. As an initial step , I enclose our illustrated catalogue for your perusal. Should you wish to receive samples for closer inspection, we will be very happy to forward them. We look forward to hearing from you.

9.确认约会

I would like to confirm our appointment to discuss the possibility of merging our distribution networks. I am excited of the prospect ofexpanding our trade. As agreed, We will meet of our office in bond street at 9.30a.m.on Monday 20 March. I have scheduled the whole day for the meeting. If for any reason you are unable to attend , please phone me so that we can make alternative arrangements. Please let me know if you would like our office to arrange hotel accommodation. I look forward with great pleasure to our meeting.

10.感谢 客户订货

Gillette-burns Co. 322 Gleenwood street Gleveland 5,Ohio Glentlemen: Thank you for your order no,464 of 20 september. The models you selected from our showroom went out today under my personal supervision.The package is being airfreghted to you on swissair.The relevant documentation is enclosce.I enjoyed meeting yiu and hope that this order represents the beginning of a long and prosperous relationship between oiur companies. The next time you visit us ,please let me know in advance so that I can arrange a luch for you with our derectors. Sincerely yours

篇3:商务信件及电子邮件礼仪

商业信件分类

所有客户往来的商业信件要在对方的名字前面加上其职务称谓,如“王博士”、“李经理”等。信件的结尾包括自己的联系方式和日期。公司内部的其他书面文档也要保持简洁扼要、通俗易读。每个公司对内部的信件交流格式有自己的一套规范,但我在这里不是要讨论“办公室备忘录”的,虽然它是员工之间最常见的书面沟通方式。我们这里要关注的是公司与外部书面沟通的方式和内容,不包括法律文件和合同。

商业信件主要分为以下几类:介绍信、推荐信、称赞信、投诉信、解决商业纠纷的信函、要求信和拒绝信等。

1.称赞信

如果你满意对方的产品或服务,写一封称赞信。虽然很多人不会这么做,但这是和对方建立良性关系的开端。如果你很满意餐厅经理的服务,那么写一封称赞信给他的上司,一方面你对他职业的发展有很大的帮助,另一方面和他建立好关系,今后能继续接受他的优质服务。所以这类利己利人的信件,大家应该愿意写,常常写,因为这能带来双赢。

篇4:商务信件及电子邮件礼仪

2.推荐信

往往是推荐一个人申请学校或工作,里面的内容要包括你和对方的关系,你认识对方的时间长短,用例子来说明他的特征,例如你要说这个人勤奋,那么举一个例子来说明这点。离职前,我总习惯请老板或与我共事的同事写一份推荐信。个人的推荐信或者提名信是赢得下次工作的有力工具。

3.投诉信

首先,投诉信要写给这个组织的最高的领导。其次,避免用情绪化的词语,要对事不对人。在投诉信的第一段,先将事由作客观的总结,让对方明白写信的目的。之后讲一些具体的事实,例如发票号码、事情发生时间和地点。投诉信也要尽量保持对对方的鼓励性的态度,例如“我知道贵餐厅的服务很有名,我也常常是因为餐厅的服务而前来用餐,我想这个服务员的服务并不能代表整个餐厅的服务水平”等文字。投诉信最难写,可如果写的是“服务水平”,对方会比较心平气和地处理这个投诉。最后的一段是你对解决问题的建议,不要很离谱很贪心,要合理。如果对方卖给你的货,在使用一周后坏了,可以提议退货、换新的,或在规定时间内修好。最后一句话应该是鼓励性的,例如“我相信贵公司的服务是高水平的,也希望这件事情能够合理解决,今后我们还可以继续合作”

4.解决业纠纷的信函

因为各种原因,在我们购买完某商品后,我们常常需要和对方讨个减价,或要求赔偿、退货。在商业纠纷信中应附有购买商品的收据复印件,让对方可以在自己的文件中追溯。商业纠纷信的内容要简单明了。

5.要求信

要求信的内容包括要求对方开机票,或将某份文件寄给你等,

这类信主要包括对方需要的`最基本信息即可,不需其他太多文字。

6.拒绝信

商务往来中的拒绝信是一个建立自己品牌、宣传自己的机会。要强调的重点不是对方不适合你,而是双方互相不适合。还要保持一个开放的心态,表示我们仍有兴趣与你合作,如果今后有机会,可以继续探讨合作的可能及合作方式。

书面沟通优点

1.一目了然:白纸黑字能使所有参与方对于所讨论的论题、事实根据和结论,以及达成的共识一目了然,并保持跟进直至工作完成。当讨论的结果被记录下来、经详细商讨并最终写在纸上时,投机取巧的人就没有施展拳脚的空间了。

2.书面跟进:能准确及时地记录事项进程、讨论内容以及行动细则,并充当了作为每个工作项目历史档案的功能。例如:我要协调团队完成一项销售任务,时间非常有限,离规定的完成日期不远,此时准备一份书面备忘录给我的队员、主管以及合作伙伴,将使我更加清楚采取什么步骤,如何对每个人进行跟进。它促使每个人共同关注一件事、说同一种语言,以及清楚哪些已经做完,还有哪些需要做。最后,书面跟进能保证论功行赏。能确保分辨出哪些人履行了承诺,哪些人因及时完成了工作而得到肯定。

3.充当意见不和、起争端时的证明:没有人是完美的。毫无疑问,每一个工作项目都面临特殊的挑战,不管这种挑战是运筹上的还是人际关系上的。书面记录能帮人关注于事实而不是感受,或其他个性和工作风格上的差异,并以合理的方式解决意见不和以及争端。

应酬书信具体书写原则

应酬书信是商业领域使用频率较高的书信。因为在整个商务流通领域,很讲究情感的联络和交往,以此来增进友谊,促进贸易。这类书信与一般书信的礼仪要领和格式基本相同。应酬书信一般由笺文和封文两部分组成。写信是借助文字向受信人说话。要使对方感到亲切、自然、文明有礼并收到良好的交际效果,写信就要符合书写格式和书信语言的礼仪规范。否则,就会闹出笑话,影响交际效果乃至误事。

一、称谓要得体。

称谓即称呼,要符合寄信人同受信人的特定关系。一般来说,平时对对方称呼什么,信的开头就写什么。在格式上,称呼要在信笺第一行起首的位置书写,单独成行,以示尊重,它有很强的礼仪作用。写给非亲属关系的长辈,一般在姓氏后面加职务,如李经理、张校长,或以某老相称;写给自己敬佩的长者可在称呼前加上“尊敬的”三字,尽量避免指名道姓;对平辈或小辈则可直呼其名,或称兄道弟,或称“小王” 、“小李” ,也可以“同志”相称。

称呼之后一般还要加提称语,即用来提高称谓的词语,如对尊长用“尊鉴” 、“赐鉴” 、“钧鉴” 、“崇鉴” ;对平辈用“台鉴” 、“大鉴” 、“惠鉴” ;对晚辈用“青鉴” 、“收览” ;对女士用“芳鉴” 、“淑鉴” 、“懿鉴”(对年高者) ;对夫妇用“俪鉴” 、“同鉴” 、“均鉴”等。书信中的这种敬语使用时要注意与称谓相配合。

篇5:BBC步入商界Unit 12 Business Letters 商务信件

Unit 12 Business Letters and Presenting Information 商务信件和呈交信息

DON BRADLEY: We haven' t decided on a plan of action yet.

堂.布拉德利:我们还没决定行动计划。

We must outline a strategy, but first let me summaries what we' re said so far.

我们必须定出行动纲领,下面我先总结一下大家的发言。

This is a critical situation.

这是个非常危机的形势。

We know that J.K. Toys are playing to win.

我们知道J.K.玩具公司计划大获全胜。

And we know that right now they have the edge.

我们知道,目前他们占有优势。

So, let' s look at the down side.

所以,我们先来看一下不利因素。

What are their advantages?

他们的优势是什么?

They have a larger market share;

他们有更大的市场份额;

they have a cheaper product;

他们的产品更便宜;

they have an earlier launch date,

他们产品上市时间更早,

and we think they have a larger advertising budget.

并且我们认为他们的广告预算很高。

KATE MCKENNA: Their strategy is very clear:

凯特.麦凯纳:他们的策略很清楚:

they want our share of the market, both the European market and the export market.

他们要的是我们的市场份额,包括欧洲市场和出口市场。

DON BRADLEY: We cannot let them succeed.

堂.布拉德利:我们不能让他们成功。

We have to consider which of these factors we can influence.

我们一定要考虑,我们可以影响这些因素中的哪些。

Kate, any ideas?

凯特,你怎么看?

KATE MCKENNA: There are two immediate things we can do:

凯特.麦凯纳:有两件事是我们可以马上做的:

we can increase our advertising budget and bring forward the launch date.

我们可以增加广告预算、提前上市日期。

DON BRADLEY: Derek, is that feasible?

堂.布拉德利:德里克,这行得通吗?

DEREK JONES: I don' t think so.

德里克.琼斯:我看不行。

CLIVE HARRIS: I' ve got some news for you all.

克莱夫.哈里斯:我有些消息要告诉大家。

DON BRADLEY: Okay, just a second.I' ll switch on the speaker.

堂.布拉德利:好的,请稍等。我改成扬声器。

Okay, Clive, go ahead.

好了,克莱夫,说吧。

CLIVE HARRIS: I' ve got some useful information from Peter Day:

克莱夫.哈里斯:我从皮特o戴得到一些有用的资料:

first of all, I think they' re moving too fast.

首先我认为他们走的太快了,

They haven' t done their sums.

他们还没做好准备。

DEREK JONES: Clive, this is Derek.

德里克.琼斯:克莱夫,我是德里克。

Do you know how large their production run' s going to be?

你知道他们的产量会是多少吗?

CLIVE HARRIS: It' s going to be around 300,000 units.

克莱夫.哈里斯:约30万件。

DEREK JONES: That' s about what we hoped--more than 450,000 and we' ve got problems.

德里克.琼斯:和我们想的差不多--45万多,我们有麻烦了。

KATE MCKENNA: This is Kate. I' ve got a question.

凯特.麦凯纳:我是凯特。我有个问题。

CLIVE HARRIS: Go ahead, Kate.

克莱夫.哈里斯:说吧,凯特。

KATE MCKENNA: Were you able to find out anything about their overseas marketing strategy?

凯特.麦凯纳:能查到他们的海外销售策略吗?

CLIVE HARRIS: Well, I' ll tell you this, Kate:

克莱夫.哈里斯:凯特,我这样跟你说吧:

they won' t crack the American market--we' re a few steps ahead of them there,

他们不会动美国市场--我们比他们出手要早,

and I want you to exploit that advantage--you need to get out there fast.

我要你利用这个优势--你要尽快抓住那里的市场。

Look I' ll ring off now.

我现在要挂断了。

' ll get back to the office as soon as I can.

我会尽快赶回办公室。

DON BRADLEY: The most important thing now is to let all of the sales force know about this change in our game plan.

堂.布拉德利:现在最重要的事就是让我们的销售人员了解我们在销售计划方面的变化。

Jenny, we need to write them at once.

詹妮,我们要立刻书面知会他们。

We need to give them some of the background to this--about what J.K. Toys are planning,

我们要给他们一些背景--有关J.K.玩具公司的计划

and about our new marketing strategy--that' s 1. the launch date 2. the price cut.

有关我们新的营销策略--也就是1、上市日期 2、降低价格

And 3. the increased advertising budget.

3、增加广告预算。

KATE MCKENNA: We need to make it clear that “Big Boss”is an absolute priority.

凯特.麦凯纳:我们要清楚的表明“大老板”才是绝对的首选。

DON BRADLEY: Jenny, could you make a draft of that

堂.布拉德利:詹妮,你能草拟以下这篇文字吗?

and we' ll get it out as soon as possible.

我们要尽快出这篇文字。

Edward--you' re been very quite--what else can we do in marketing?

爱德华--你一直沉默不语--我们在营销方面还可以做什么?

EDWARD GREEN: We must get into Smith' s catalogue--he' s chosen“Dealer Dan”and he' s decided not to include “Big Boss”.

爱德华.格林:我们必须出现在史密斯的产品目录--他选了“商人丹”而没选 “大老板”。

KATE MCKENNA: I don' t think he' ll change his mind now.

凯特.麦凯纳:我想他现在是不会改变注意的。

CLIVE HARRIS: I' ll deal with Mr. Smith--I' ll write to him straight after the meeting and let you have a copy.

克莱夫.哈里斯:我会处理史密斯先生的事情--我会在会后写信给他,并给你们一份。

CLIVE HARRIS: Jenny, I' d like to dictate a letter which needs to be faxed as soon as possible to Mr. Smith.

克莱夫.哈里斯:詹妮,我要口述一封信,请你尽快传真给史密斯先生。

JENNY ROSS: Right, I' m ready.

詹妮.罗斯:好的,我准备好了。

CLIVE HARRIS: Dear Mr. Smith...I have learned that you have decided to select Dealer Dan for your catalogue, instead of Big Boss.

克莱夫.哈里斯:亲爱的史密斯先生 ……我了解到你决定选用“商人丹”进入你的产品目录而没选“大老板”。

I understand that your reasons for rejecting “Big Boss”are as follows:

我想你拒用“大老板”的原因可能有以下几点:

1. That the unit cost will be 30% higher than the rival product.

1、我们的产品比竞争对手的单价约高30%。

2. That the launch date of Big Boss will be three weeks later.

2、“大老板”的上市日期将迟3个星期。

3. That J.K. Toys, the manufacturer, will mount an extensive advertising campaign to coincide with the launch date of the product and the mailing date of your catalogue.

3、J.K.玩具公司将在产品上市日和你的产品目录投递日展开大范围的广告攻势。

I would like you to reconsider your decision in the light of the following:

我希望你能根据以下几点重新考虑你的决定:

1. Bibury Systems have rescheduled the launch date of Big Boss to January 15th--one week before the planned launch of Dealer Dan.

1、Bibury系统公司已把“大老板”的上市日期重新定在1月15日--比“商人丹”的上市要提前一周。

2. Because of the market profile of your catalogue, we have decided to offer you an extra 2.5% commission on sales through the catalogue in exchange for exclusivity.

2、由于你的产品目录的市场概况,我们决定通过你的目录而购买我们产品的,我们会给你额外2.5%的佣金,交换条件是我们产品在你的目录里的唯一性。

3. In addition, Bibury Systems are prepared to offer your customers a discount of 15% on the recommended retail price.

3、此外,Bibury系统公司准备向你的客户提供在建议零售价基础上给予15%的优惠。

I am sure that this new information will encourage you to reconsider your decision and include“Big Boss”in your Spring Edition.

我相信这些新的信息将鼓励你重新考虑你的决定,把“大老板”列入你的春季产品目录里。

I look forward to receiving your thoughts on this matter.

期望收到你对这件事情的想法。

Yours sincerely, Clive Harris MD Bibury Systems.

你真诚的朋友,克莱夫.哈里斯, MD Bibury系统公司。

【商务信件格式范文】相关文章:

1.信件范文

2.信件结束语

3.英文的信件

4.英文感谢信件

5.如何写英文信件

6.信件格式范文

7.初中英语信件作文

8.英文信件范文

9.信件的祝福语

10.信件形式经典作文

下载word文档
《商务信件格式范文.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度: 评级1星 评级2星 评级3星 评级4星 评级5星
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式

  • 返回顶部